MAC Cosmetics MAC Ice Parade 6 Snowglobe Eye Shadows Cool uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• How good of a product is this? I've never used it before1 Answers
  • I like the icy wintery blue hues in this pallet perfect for this ...1 Answers
  • Are these colors pigments or more like a compacted shadow?1 Answers
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a cute palette. I love MAC and most of their eyeshadows. I'm rarely disappointed. I you love doing blue eye make up looks than this would be perfect. Shadows are pigmented and very little fall out.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this eye shadow pallet as a Christmas gift and I love it. The packaging is adorable and the six shadows are so pretty. Very effective with little fall out. I was overall satisfied with this product.
cecilia r.
These eye shadows are really good for creating eye makeup looks in the winter with all those cool blues and frosty whites
Amber S.
I absolutely adore the packing of this. As well as the kids I babysit, they love shaking up the snow globe on the top. The colors are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. The brush makes it super easy to apply. I definitely would recommend this product!
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I tend to love their products but I am highly allergic to them. I don't know if it is the pigment colors they use or if it is just the product in general,
Dana T.
New Jersey
Haven't you try this yet? Well you have to!! It's just incredible how perfect does it finish and how beatiful your eyes will be.
Brittani C.
Tulsa, OK
How good of a product is this? I've never used it before
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
I like the icy wintery blue hues in this pallet perfect for this season. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this quite like the look of this little item! Also it would make a nice little gift for someone like my sister as shes blonde haired and blue eyed this pallet would look gorgeous on her 💁
Tara S.
Canonsburg, PA
Are these colors pigments or more like a compacted shadow?