MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't have a rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin. It doesn't really work on me.
Selena S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of MAC products in the first place because they are pricey. And this product disappointed me because it was not effective and was a waste of my money.
Nyianza S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my girlfriends uses this on my face every time She practices her make up skills on me and I have no complaints. it hasn't irritated my skin and was worth the buy. Once it runs out I WILL be buying again.
This is an awesome product! It cleans your face at the ed of the day or whenever you want from dirt and your makeup. It also feels very refreshing like if it was going to refresh me in the morning so you don't look so tired. One thing you should not use it to clean is your eyes because it somehow get's into your eye and it stings for about half a day!!! Overall I'm giving this product 4 stars!!!
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't [have a] rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin.
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a travel size of this a while ago and really liked it. It lathers well and does a great job at removing makeup including waterproof mascara. My skin looked and felt clean after an wasn't at all irritated by it.
Ashley T.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. I feel my skin is refreshed and it is worth the money. It was exactly what I needed in a cleanser. I will be buying again for sure!
Angie R.
Apple Valley, CA
I liked this item. This is my go to item after a good work out. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. It's also mystifying. I thought it was a little too pricy.
Daniela T.
stony brook , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it makes my make up last for ever and ever... i discovered a lot time ago and i love it so much... its a little be price but it worth it
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Mostly anything Mac will never disappoint, including this product. It makes it very easy to get rid of all the dirt and grime of wearing makeup all day!
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???