MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
Hey! When my face gets very dry and oily from makeup, other facial wash, I use this MAC Gel face wash, it get's me right back on track. I love the smell of it!! You should give it a try.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Great cleanser leaves face super smooth and refreshed works well even if you have oily skin does not leave your dry. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it also lathers really nicely.
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't have a rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin. It doesn't really work on me.
Selena S.
['Denver', 'CO'], CO
I am not a big fan of MAC products in the first place because they are pricey. And this product disappointed me because it was not effective and was a waste of my money.
Samantha T.
Cartersville
I have used this a couple time it works amazingly. I would definitely recommend to someone else. It isn't to greasy feeling at all. It is a little more money but I think it is so worth it.
Nyianza S.
One of my girlfriends uses this on my face every time She practices her make up skills on me and I have no complaints. it hasn't irritated my skin and was worth the buy. Once it runs out I WILL be buying again.
This is an awesome product! It cleans your face at the ed of the day or whenever you want from dirt and your makeup. It also feels very refreshing like if it was going to refresh me in the morning so you don't look so tired. One thing you should not use it to clean is your eyes because it somehow get's into your eye and it stings for about half a day!!! Overall I'm giving this product 4 stars!!!
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't [have a] rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin.
Catherine J.
Got a travel size of this a while ago and really liked it. It lathers well and does a great job at removing makeup including waterproof mascara. My skin looked and felt clean after an wasn't at all irritated by it.
Ashley T.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I really like this cleanser. I feel my skin is refreshed and it is worth the money. It was exactly what I needed in a cleanser. I will be buying again for sure!
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?