MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
Ilianny C.
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't have a rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin. It doesn't really work on me.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser leaves face super smooth and refreshed works well even if you have oily skin does not leave your dry. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it also lathers really nicely.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. I feel my skin is refreshed and it is worth the money. It was exactly what I needed in a cleanser. I will be buying again for sure!
Candice C.
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best product I've ever used!!!! I have not found a better product. It was a little pricey for me but it's worth the money. I've used this product I would say 6 times now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it makes my make up last for ever and ever... i discovered a lot time ago and i love it so much... its a little be price but it worth it
Selena S.
Selena S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of MAC products in the first place because they are pricey. And this product disappointed me because it was not effective and was a waste of my money.
Nyianza S.
Nyianza S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my girlfriends uses this on my face every time She practices her make up skills on me and I have no complaints. it hasn't irritated my skin and was worth the buy. Once it runs out I WILL be buying again.
Sindy l.
Sindy l.
Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Live this Leaves So Skin Feeling Refreshed Very very pricey as You guys Know mac Is not Cheap But U Do get what u paid for cause i love this stuff
ROojiar S.
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about 20 $ last years but it made my sling dry so I stop using them. Maybe because I have a dry skin and this is oil free. Even after I clean my face and I used cream still I feel my skin is dry.
🎶Dannon🎶 S.
🎶Dannon🎶 S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it it took all my makeup off and left my skin feeling so smooth and clean!! The price is not bad at all!! I would definitely recommend it
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???