MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for u...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available ...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good ...1 Answers
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
The green pigment within the gel helps cancel out some redness and spots that just need to he hidden. 🖐✋
Jess R.
Jess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kinda irritated my skin, it works very well but I think it's just to harsh for me
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
Attleboro, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this, leaves my skin oily. Bought it at a Mac store. Would not recommend
Araseli G.
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is good I use it after I apply my cleaner leaves my skin very fresh and cucumber smell
june j.
june j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i usually love all mac products but i felt like this didn't give me the clean feeling i wanted.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a travel size of this a while ago and really liked it. It lathers well and does a great job at removing makeup including waterproof mascara. My skin looked and felt clean after an wasn't at all irritated by it.
ELISA FERNANDA S.
ELISA FERNANDA S.
BRASIL
Usei uma amostra desse produto e otimo finalizador de maquiagem faz com que a duração dos produtos durem o dia todo faz super a diferença
Tara G.
Tara G.
Port Hastings, NS
This product is great for cleansing the face....I am in the midst of changing skin care products and am trying out several different types/brands.  You only need a small amount of product for a good job - this small amount foams up and leaves your face feeling very clean - as if all the product on it is gone - but does not leave it feeling "tight".

I have a few more products to test out, but this is a contender :)
Aman J.
Aman J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An effective cleanser that gets the job done without leaving my skin feeling dry or irritated. It does not remove all of my makeup though but it doesn't claim to be a makeup remover. Overall an amazing product!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Heard good things about this and wasn't disappointed. Left skin with a nice texture and felt relaxing on the skin, however I don't prefer it to other products and wouldn't purchase again
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???