MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for u...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available ...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good ...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser leaves face super smooth and refreshed works well even if you have oily skin does not leave your dry. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it also lathers really nicely.
Ilianny C.
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't have a rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin. It doesn't really work on me.
Candicechanelbeautybarré
Candicechanelbeautybarré
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best product I've ever used!!!! I have not found a better product. It was a little pricey for me but it's worth the money. I've used this product I would say 6 times now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it makes my make up last for ever and ever... i discovered a lot time ago and i love it so much... its a little be price but it worth it
Nyianza S.
Nyianza S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my girlfriends uses this on my face every time She practices her make up skills on me and I have no complaints. it hasn't irritated my skin and was worth the buy. Once it runs out I WILL be buying again.
ROojiar S.
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about 20 $ last years but it made my sling dry so I stop using them. Maybe because I have a dry skin and this is oil free. Even after I clean my face and I used cream still I feel my skin is dry.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Saint David, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, j honestly do I have only naught one so I'm not super experienced with it but I feel like it works so far :)
Derek C.
Derek C.
Georgetown
I've used a couple times wasn't my favorite will keep using to see if I like it since it is a high end item.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle cleanser I really enjoy this , makes my face feel nice after each use would recommend this to anyone
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
The green pigment within the gel helps cancel out some redness and spots that just need to he hidden. 🖐✋
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?