MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
Pauline L.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice, gentle cleanser. It did a pretty good job at removing my makeup while not leaving my skin too dry or feeling stripped. It has a pleasant scent and a little bit goes a long way. I didn't notice it drastically improving my skin but it got the job done.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Green Gel Cleanser is never a disappointment. This has to be one of the best moisturizing cleansers on the market. Great packing. Easy to dispense. Pricing is great once you start to use the products and see the benefits.
Coral K.
Coral K.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well on the skin as a cleaning the packaging is really nice can tell they took time it’s really soft on the skin I was a first time user but i wouldn’t say they need to improve on anything I would buy it again
Emmajeenie J.
Emmajeenie J.
Lake Worth
My makeup removers werent working well enough so guess what I turned to ...this!!!!. My friends recommended it to me. i decided to try it out. Its not that bad but it could be better. IT smells really good and it leaves your skin feeling soft as a baby
Taylor Ann S.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love loveeee this product! It's is a must and always meets my expectations! Packaging is great and easy to have in my bag. Definitely most effective product that I have used in a while and recommend it to others!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a MEH product. It removes makeup really well though. It's not foamy. It doesn't irritate my skin and it helps with oiliness. But I am just not pumped about it. There is more other cleansers I would rather use.
Francisca R.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this gel from Mac!!!! It helped my skin so much and I was so happy about the resolution it left !! You can buy this at Mac for 10 dollars ! It’s not too much so I would definitely buy this again
Deana L.
Deana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hides all the redness that shows up so when I apply foundation you can't see no redness or anything you just see pure flawless skinnnnn !its a great buy and I do recommend the product and see it go places
Erin W.
Erin W.
Henderson, KY
Great product! Not too heavy on my face. I always like to use this. Especially when I am on the go. It is a bit pricey, but it's MAC! The packaging was very organized and easy to open. I would buy this product again.
Carisma S.
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey! When my face gets very dry and oily from makeup, other facial wash, I use this MAC Gel face wash, it get's me right back on track. I love the smell of it!! You should give it a try.
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???