MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
Sateona A.
San Francisco
A refreshing, light cleanser that cleanses well, removes extra makeup that your wipe didn't get and lathers up nicely. Smells fresh like green tea (as the name suggests). It works but it isn't great so at the price, I wouldn't suggest. Reminds me of a better smelling Neutrogena oil-free acne wash =\
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I am never a fan of paying slot of money for makeup remover but this was the best decision I made in a long time. The makeup came off with little to no hassle at all. It did not leave a oily feel on my skin and it was not a strong smell . I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
This was a nice, gentle cleanser. It did a pretty good job at removing my makeup while not leaving my skin too dry or feeling stripped. It has a pleasant scent and a little bit goes a long way. I didn't notice it drastically improving my skin but it got the job done.
Brielle M.
Newport
Love this product more and more every time I use it! I used to break out like crazy and this was my best friend at the time. I have since gone through acne treatment and my breakouts have reduced but there's no way I stopped using this MAC concealer. It covers even the worst of tip-of-the-nose witch pimples!!
Randi O.
Freehold, NJ
This product removed my makeup and gave me a squeaky clean feel. This product lathered nicely when water was mixed into it. This product took a little too much moisture out of my skin. I would suggest this for someone who is excessively oily.
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
Absolutely the best product I've ever used!!!! I have not found a better product. It was a little pricey for me but it's worth the money. I've used this product I would say 6 times now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
Love love loveeee this product! It's is a must and always meets my expectations! Packaging is great and easy to have in my bag. Definitely most effective product that I have used in a while and recommend it to others!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such a MEH product. It removes makeup really well though. It's not foamy. It doesn't irritate my skin and it helps with oiliness. But I am just not pumped about it. There is more other cleansers I would rather use.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I absolutely love this gel from Mac!!!! It helped my skin so much and I was so happy about the resolution it left !! You can buy this at Mac for 10 dollars ! It’s not too much so I would definitely buy this again
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
I got this about 20 $ last years but it made my sling dry so I stop using them. Maybe because I have a dry skin and this is oil free. Even after I clean my face and I used cream still I feel my skin is dry.
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?