MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am never a fan of paying slot of money for makeup remover but this was the best decision I made in a long time. The makeup came off with little to no hassle at all. It did not leave a oily feel on my skin and it was not a strong smell . I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice, gentle cleanser. It did a pretty good job at removing my makeup while not leaving my skin too dry or feeling stripped. It has a pleasant scent and a little bit goes a long way. I didn't notice it drastically improving my skin but it got the job done.
Brielle M.
Newport
Love this product more and more every time I use it! I used to break out like crazy and this was my best friend at the time. I have since gone through acne treatment and my breakouts have reduced but there's no way I stopped using this MAC concealer. It covers even the worst of tip-of-the-nose witch pimples!!
Randi O.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product removed my makeup and gave me a squeaky clean feel. This product lathered nicely when water was mixed into it. This product took a little too much moisture out of my skin. I would suggest this for someone who is excessively oily.
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best product I've ever used!!!! I have not found a better product. It was a little pricey for me but it's worth the money. I've used this product I would say 6 times now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love loveeee this product! It's is a must and always meets my expectations! Packaging is great and easy to have in my bag. Definitely most effective product that I have used in a while and recommend it to others!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a MEH product. It removes makeup really well though. It's not foamy. It doesn't irritate my skin and it helps with oiliness. But I am just not pumped about it. There is more other cleansers I would rather use.
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about 20 $ last years but it made my sling dry so I stop using them. Maybe because I have a dry skin and this is oil free. Even after I clean my face and I used cream still I feel my skin is dry.
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey! When my face gets very dry and oily from makeup, other facial wash, I use this MAC Gel face wash, it get's me right back on track. I love the smell of it!! You should give it a try.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser leaves face super smooth and refreshed works well even if you have oily skin does not leave your dry. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it also lathers really nicely.
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???