MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz
This is an awesome product! It cleans your face at the ed of the day or whenever you want from dirt and your makeup. It also feels very refreshing like if it was going to refresh me in the morning so you don't look so tired. One thing you should not use it to clean is your eyes because it somehow get's into your eye and it stings for about half a day!!! Overall I'm giving this product 4 stars!!!
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't [have a] rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Mostly anything Mac will never disappoint, including this product. It makes it very easy to get rid of all the dirt and grime of wearing makeup all day!
Monica C.
Not only do i love mac, but this cleaser leaves your skin clean and very refreshing
Hallimah R.
OMG!!! This is definitely one of MAC's gems. I do not trust my skin with anything else but this! I've been using it for 6 years. I also use it to wash my brushes. Gets EVERYTHING out. I learned this when I worked at MAC. I also have my boyfriend hooked. It gives you the most beautiful glow you've ever seen! Great for when you wear a lot of makeup as well. You can cleanse twice with this without stripping your skin! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Sateona A.
San Francisco
A refreshing, light cleanser that cleanses well, removes extra makeup that your wipe didn't get and lathers up nicely. Smells fresh like green tea (as the name suggests). It works but it isn't great so at the price, I wouldn't suggest. Reminds me of a better smelling Neutrogena oil-free acne wash =\
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I am never a fan of paying slot of money for makeup remover but this was the best decision I made in a long time. The makeup came off with little to no hassle at all. It did not leave a oily feel on my skin and it was not a strong smell . I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Bridgette M.
Saint Matthews, SC
Green gel cleanser. A skin-tingling, oil-controlling foam that leaves skin clear, smooth and refreshed. My aunt uses this all the time. My mom bought some the other day, but I don't think she's used it yet. I kinda like the smell. I think it would be worth the money.
Brielle M.
Newport
Love this product more and more every time I use it! I used to break out like crazy and this was my best friend at the time. I have since gone through acne treatment and my breakouts have reduced but there's no way I stopped using this MAC concealer. It covers even the worst of tip-of-the-nose witch pimples!!
Brandi C.
MAC Green Gel Cleanser is never a disappointment. This has to be one of the best moisturizing cleansers on the market. Great packing. Easy to dispense. Pricing is great once you start to use the products and see the benefits.
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?