MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for u...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available ...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good ...1 Answers
MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz
This is an awesome product! It cleans your face at the ed of the day or whenever you want from dirt and your makeup. It also feels very refreshing like if it was going to refresh me in the morning so you don't look so tired. One thing you should not use it to clean is your eyes because it somehow get's into your eye and it stings for about half a day!!! Overall I'm giving this product 4 stars!!!
Kastely S.
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin. I am in love with MAC makeup so I tried this cleanser. It doesn't [have a] rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for normal skin.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Mostly anything Mac will never disappoint, including this product. It makes it very easy to get rid of all the dirt and grime of wearing makeup all day!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Not only do i love mac, but this cleaser leaves your skin clean and very refreshing
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am never a fan of paying slot of money for makeup remover but this was the best decision I made in a long time. The makeup came off with little to no hassle at all. It did not leave a oily feel on my skin and it was not a strong smell . I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Randi O.
Randi O.
Freehold, NJ
This product removed my makeup and gave me a squeaky clean feel. This product lathered nicely when water was mixed into it. This product took a little too much moisture out of my skin. I would suggest this for someone who is excessively oily.
Pauline L.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice, gentle cleanser. It did a pretty good job at removing my makeup while not leaving my skin too dry or feeling stripped. It has a pleasant scent and a little bit goes a long way. I didn't notice it drastically improving my skin but it got the job done.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Waynesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love loveeee this product! It's is a must and always meets my expectations! Packaging is great and easy to have in my bag. Definitely most effective product that I have used in a while and recommend it to others!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a MEH product. It removes makeup really well though. It's not foamy. It doesn't irritate my skin and it helps with oiliness. But I am just not pumped about it. There is more other cleansers I would rather use.
Carisma S.
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey! When my face gets very dry and oily from makeup, other facial wash, I use this MAC Gel face wash, it get's me right back on track. I love the smell of it!! You should give it a try.
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?