MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by Kastely S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Green Gel Cleanser 150ml/5.0oz uploaded by member-11bfbe585

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña availabl...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it goo...1 Answers
✨vanessa💕 V.
California
I really like this product. I bought it in the travel size just to test it and loved it! It works great on skin makes it feel super smooth and I can notice a huge difference if I go without for a day or two. After all the products I have
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
Green gel cleanser. A skin-tingling, oil-controlling foam that leaves skin clear, smooth and refreshed. My aunt uses this all the time. My mom bought some the other day, but I don't think she's used it yet. I kinda like the smell. I think it would be worth the money.
Brandi C.
MAC Green Gel Cleanser is never a disappointment. This has to be one of the best moisturizing cleansers on the market. Great packing. Easy to dispense. Pricing is great once you start to use the products and see the benefits.
Coral K.
Jacksonville
Works really well on the skin as a cleaning the packaging is really nice can tell they took time it’s really soft on the skin I was a first time user but i wouldn’t say they need to improve on anything I would buy it again
Emmajeenie J.
Lake Worth
My makeup removers werent working well enough so guess what I turned to ...this!!!!. My friends recommended it to me. i decided to try it out. Its not that bad but it could be better. IT smells really good and it leaves your skin feeling soft as a baby
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Hides all the redness that shows up so when I apply foundation you can't see no redness or anything you just see pure flawless skinnnnn !its a great buy and I do recommend the product and see it go places
Erin W.
Henderson, KY
Great product! Not too heavy on my face. I always like to use this. Especially when I am on the go. It is a bit pricey, but it's MAC! The packaging was very organized and easy to open. I would buy this product again.
Samantha T.
Cartersville
I have used this a couple time it works amazingly. I would definitely recommend to someone else. It isn't to greasy feeling at all. It is a little more money but I think it is so worth it.
Hallimah R.
OMG!!! This is definitely one of MAC's gems. I do not trust my skin with anything else but this! I've been using it for 6 years. I also use it to wash my brushes. Gets EVERYTHING out. I learned this when I worked at MAC. I also have my boyfriend hooked. It gives you the most beautiful glow you've ever seen! Great for when you wear a lot of makeup as well. You can cleanse twice with this without stripping your skin! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Sateona A.
San Francisco
A refreshing, light cleanser that cleanses well, removes extra makeup that your wipe didn't get and lathers up nicely. Smells fresh like green tea (as the name suggests). It works but it isn't great so at the price, I wouldn't suggest. Reminds me of a better smelling Neutrogena oil-free acne wash =\
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?