MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Brenda M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Monaii S.
I'm in love with rihanna so when this came about whoa they nailed it!! I can't get enough is that insprirational?
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
Love this!!! I thought this was a really great idea and I'm glad I got it! Makes me feel like Rihanna for sure :)
Lily C.
Indianapolis, IN
This only works if you have a certain face shape. But it still has some pretty colors and is a good contour kit.
Quinn M.
The charts MAC puts out are incredibly useful. This look was really flattering and went well with my coloration.
Este producto nk tiene palabras para decir lo bueno que es! 100% recomendable, espero que lo utilizen! Besos
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Loved the color and good quality I would recommend this to friends and family and others it's a pretty cute
Lancome G.
Davenport, IA
I actually loved thos product i lost it and want another one:/ it really made me look vape like her style!
Reganne L.
I love all MAC products personally and this wasn't any different. Very good pigment and worth the price.
Kelsey L.
Richmond, VA
Very pigmented but I would expect less fallout for the price. Lovely item though. Would purchase again.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This product is amazing I highly recommended this to anyone looking to change their beauty look up