BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Pencil - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA pencil designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. - Lip Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
This review is for the lip liner Whirl. The color is sort of a mix between mauve and rose. It's another MAC favorite of mine. I love the way it looks with matte lipstick. It's a little on the pricey side compared to other brands but for me it's worth it. I know I'm paying for quality makeup. This is a beautiful color. I wear it often for my everyday look
Shante P.
With This Look My Most Favorite Lipstick From Mac Is Ruby Roo. Hands Down The Best Red Lipstick That I Have Came By Thus Far. The Package Is Wrap Nice. The Texture Is So Smooth And Soft. I Always Come Back For More. I Have Already Told My Friends About And Now They Are Hooked On It To.
Carleigh L.
Knoxville, TN
This product is expensive but worth it to me. it's a dusty pink/ dark pink and I love it. I use it everyday to line my lips and it makes them look good. it can appear more lighter if you use a lighter hand but of you press down it give you a beautiful dark pink color. it lasts forever on me.
Karen O.
I got this lip liner at a total steal legit for 4 dollars i combine it with smash box cojo lip gloss so beautiful I am a bargain shopper and I have to say I come across many great deals and these two together are quite lovely and I do recommend all ladies to purchase it is totally worth it!!!
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
This item is extremely popular since it's known for being one of Kylie Jenner's lip pencils so it's very hard to find and at one point was sold out company wide. It's a very nice nude color but works best as just a lip liner rather than using all over the lips because it can be very harsh on the lips and cause chapping.
Jem V.
Its an amazing lip color but very pricey. I like to use it as a lip liner other than just all over my lips because it tends to chap my lips. Would recommend putting extra balm before applying it all over. Other than that its an aming product.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love this lip liner! I went into the store and tried this and the new Mac whirl lipstick they made and the color is amazing, they sell out really quickly but I ordered one online
Suzelle M.
Obsessed with this color. I put it on all over my lips underneath Lolita by Kat von D and it looks AWESOME. They're the exact same shade. Lasts 8+ hours.
Valencia B.
Love my Ruby Woo! Long lasting, vibrant as ever, & smooth! At least to me anyway! I have a few other colors & the coverage & feel are the same!
Marissa S.
This is a really great product. I love it! I highly recommend this to other people. I always have some at home on hand.