BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Pencil - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA pencil designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. - Lip Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why would you want to look like celebrities cause you should be happy with your beautiful face and not someone else's. I would never buy this and would never recommend to anyone. I'm sorry just don't think it's right. Don't get me wrong she very pretty but I think everyone should be them selves not someone else.
Ari G.
Ari G.
Medford,or
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac is a very high end brand that alot of girls buy! But some products are not as good as others. This contour pallet is great but can be a little more bendable. I would recommend if you have good brushes and dont use too much at once just a tap is fine
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these pallet ideas they have! I love rhiannas looks so this combined is genius! It makes it easy to re create and it actually looks legit! I would like eventually collect all of this collection as it's so good!
Kat G.
Kat G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Longview
I tried this and I didn't hate it but I didn't really love it either. It was packaged good, but it would need more improvements to it.
Naketah O.
Naketah O.
HOUSTON, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this has to be the greatest product ever not only because rihanna teamed up with Mac but the product just looks good on me
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooooove MAC. All their products are really good. They are not as expensive as other brands. I would recommend to anyone
Jayda W.
Jayda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You obviously won’t look exactly likw queen riri herself but this product will sire make you look good
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
moreno valley
Cute very couwjwlapajamakalapa skapsoajs. Laoienala eiwppqqhbe sksoalsnsnsnsisjnsslpa smapapsgwb pain
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
De Mossville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love this product!!! It's definitely a must have!! I recommend it to everyone!