BY MAC COSMETICS

Powder Blush - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneDesigned by and for professionals. Formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day. - Powder Blush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this @MAC palette from a daughters as a gift awhile ago! The colors are SO remarkable! Highly pigmented and very blendable! The look was easy to achieve with the step by step instructions! The kit is BEAUTIFUL! I ❤anything MAC and my girls got it spot on with this!! Definite re-buy!
Tanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC products are my absolute favorite. They last incredibly long on your face (and the products last me a long time in general). This pallet is absolutely amazing, it gives me the best colors to go out in and I know that it will last on my face. A lot of people tell me my make up looks amazing the next morning too!
staycy m.
Tallahassee, FL
I got the Rihanna line back when it first came out and then again for the relaunch. It goes well with all colors of skin I'm happy it was diverse. I have rihrihwoo as a collectible that i only wear one a year lol. Its matte as heck hands down my face lip stick. If she came out with another line I most def will be front row buying it
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Hands down, one of my favorites pallets made by MAC. It's sexy and professional. No need for touch ups ever again. The color and quality will stay true and last all day and night. You'll want to get your hands on this!
Lisa H.
Great lasting blush, applies easily, inexpensive and doesn't dry my skin out and doesn't look caked on. Buildable, true to color, and would definitely recommend it for daily use. Can't go wrong with this one, even at the first use you will be hooked.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rihanna are my idol and inspiration. Nothing better that have a makeup like her. Its perfect to every skin for their oils, the pigmentation look so cute in every skin. I would recommend always a better hidratation before for your skin.
Dominique S.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Mac cosmetic is a very great product i love the way it looks on my face when i apply it makes my checks pop but makes it look natural. Would totally recommend this cosmetic to everyone!!
Leianna H.
Wellston , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
High doubt Rihanna actually uses this. This is decent for the right price, but doesn't blend as well as other might and doesn't last as long as other might. But, I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Denienen A.
Hollywood, FL
this is my bestie right her i love rhianna so i knew that i would fall inlove with this product i give it all 5 stars it brings out my cheeks contour i just love it and live for it
Jasmine F.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit pricey! But it's worth every penny. I love Rihanna and all toducts she comes out with! Very shimmery and has a slight matte look to it