BY MAC COSMETICS

Powder Blush - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneDesigned by and for professionals. Formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day. - Powder Blush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you ever thought to your self I wonder how Rihanna looks so perfect. I wonder how she gets her makeup to look so good. Well look and wonder no further bc this Mac palate is absolutely the perfect thing for that and you can do it by your self and not have to pay a makeup crew you can do this all by yourself and it gives you that absolutely perfect look
Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the rhianna line when it came out and i was obsessed with it and it lasted me a very long time. It was perfect for me since it was a little on the darker tone side which fits me perfect and you can always apply less for a less dramatic look or build it.
Leilani Gay E.
Leilani Gay E.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this look. I made sure I bought the whole collection of her line when it came out. Love the redness of the lipstick. It's my go to lipstick for special occasions and it doesn't smudge
Mirian F.
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was a time when I was in love with her. But I quickly realize I cannot and should not get her look. I accepted the fact that this woman has a style out of this world.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
Works very well for people with fair or sensitive skin. Goes smoothly over bumps and the color is gray tones so it doesn't set in with any redness on the face.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rihanna is one of my all time faves and so the fact that we get something after her is so awesome! It gives me the Rihanna look without the fame.
Jewelle T.
Jewelle T.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love the rhianna collection. Wish they would bring back this excellent collection. The colors are very beautiful and vibrant
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
Very pricey!!!!! I splurged and purchased it and it was worth it. The colors are beautiful and they last long I didn't have to touch up.
Clarybel M.
Clarybel M.
Tryed it it's is nice if you wanna slay girl it is nice like Damm can I get you number type of look and it's is very nice
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Love the Rihanna collection products. Her lipsticks, and blush are great in many skin color. Even the containers is cool