MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Milicen S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Simona G.MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Juliana A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Does the pencil make or add a pop to your lips once you add lipst...1 Answers
Jezail J.
For the time I wanted to be her for Halloween, this kit was invaluable. I really enjoyed using it and felt like the colors popped so much! It lasted all Halloween day and night and I would definitely try it again!!
Nay M.
Paraiso
Me encanta... son los mejores productos de maquillaje que he probado, me encantan muchos sus labiales y sobre todo las sombras para ojos, dejan un acabado súper bien, súper profesional, simplemente me encantan... ❤
Tori B.
Warminster
It's not great for all skin tones honestly and it is long lasting unless you're sweating.
It's hard to open. So eh for packaging. I bought it off of amazon so you can't really blame it. I wouldn't really recommend it to lighter skin people
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Mac makes high quality products and this is no different. I love that their lip liners can serve as two products. You could essentially use them to fill in your lips and wear alone.
Tequila C.
Omg!! I've heard so many great things about Rihanna make up line, i can't wait to try it out! And the color range is amazing great for any and every skintone
Gabby H.
Putnam Valley, NY
I used to really enjoy seeing macs make up charts and new products unfortunately I have to resign my option to buy from a company that tests on animals
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love MAC lip liners because you could use it alone or with your favorite MAC lipstick. Perfect to use if you want an ideal ombré lips too.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love ruby woo. It's a good Red that looks good day or night with a number of different kinds of looks. Would always keep this color on hand.
Raquel V.
Doral, FL
Excelente, es mi labial que llevo a todos lados. Cumplió con los expectativas, deja mis labios súper suaves por esto lo volvería a usar
jeannie m.
Gray
Love love love !!! I use all the time and i just love it .. Will always recommend to family and friends !!# prefect for everything
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
Does the pencil make or add a pop to your lips once you add lipstick?