MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Milicen S.MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Simona G.MAC Cosmetics MAC Get Rihanna's Look uploaded by Juliana A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Does the pencil make or add a pop to your lips once you add lipst...1 Answers
Jezail J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the time I wanted to be her for Halloween, this kit was invaluable. I really enjoyed using it and felt like the colors popped so much! It lasted all Halloween day and night and I would definitely try it again!!
Nay M.
Paraiso
Me encanta... son los mejores productos de maquillaje que he probado, me encantan muchos sus labiales y sobre todo las sombras para ojos, dejan un acabado súper bien, súper profesional, simplemente me encantan... ❤
Tori B.
Warminster
It's not great for all skin tones honestly and it is long lasting unless you're sweating.
It's hard to open. So eh for packaging. I bought it off of amazon so you can't really blame it. I wouldn't really recommend it to lighter skin people
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I've heard so many great things about Rihanna make up line, i can't wait to try it out! And the color range is amazing great for any and every skintone
Gabby H.
Putnam Valley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to really enjoy seeing macs make up charts and new products unfortunately I have to resign my option to buy from a company that tests on animals
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ruby woo. It's a good Red that looks good day or night with a number of different kinds of looks. Would always keep this color on hand.
Raquel V.
Doral, FL
Excelente, es mi labial que llevo a todos lados. Cumplió con los expectativas, deja mis labios súper suaves por esto lo volvería a usar
jeannie m.
Gray
Love love love !!! I use all the time and i just love it .. Will always recommend to family and friends !!# prefect for everything
Elsa P.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about Mac I love...the color..the texture..everything you will not go wrong on buying everything of Mac Cosmetics
Karina S.
Thornton , CO
This products are so amazing and make me feel a super pop star when I do my makeupMAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the pencil make or add a pop to your lips once you add lipstick?