BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics Mac False Eye Lash #40
  • "This pair of lashes is one of my fave pairs from mac! They are so wispy and easy to put on and can be used more than 10 times!" in 39 reviews
  • "Best eyelashes next to my Velour, I prefer velour but when I don't want to use those MAC is my goto!!! They're weightless but still dramatic enough for my liking and they're not as pokey as other brands." in 14 reviews
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I loved theses lashes they were easy to put on because I always have trouble applying fake ones
I wore them for Christmas dinner and they lasted the whole night and was very impressed.
They aren’t too huge which I like
They made my eyes look very pretty!
Shannon A.
burnsville
Mac is great in helping you put these lashes on and trimming them to make them just right for you! Have a few pairs to switch between! Happy customer always! Thank you!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all want are eyes to stand out and that includes are eyelashes. I have blue eyes and use MAC Cosmetics False Eye Lashes. The price is affordable and they look amazing when on. Application was a little tricky at first but when I got the hang of it I was truly happy. I recommend you give them a try you won't be disappointed !
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
These lashes are actually one of my favorite lashes from MAC. MAC's packaging is always so sleek and user-friendly. The lashes usually last me a month if you take good care of the lashes. The band isn't too thick so it isn't too heavy on your eyelids and i would recommend for lash lovers!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I love love love these lashes, great quality and for such a great price, I have bought these a couple of times already, I definitely suggest it, go for it, if you go to the mac counter they can even help you out with which one is right for you!
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
Another reviewer explained MAC lashes accurately: they are expensive, but you honestly pay for the quality. They'll last longer, too. I'm not exaggerating, one pair of 35 Lash, the lashes I'll be reviewing, lasted me an entire semester of college. (Of course, I didn't wear them every single day but they held up through months of regular wear.) I bought them on a whim for $17 & now I won't wear any other lash from MAC. I'm on my second pair of these particular lashes.

35 Lash is from the MAC RiRi Hearts MAC Collection for Fall 2013. One of the first things I noticed was the color; they're not black/off black like most false lashes are. They're actually brown, & pretty noticeably so. Secondly, these lashes are straight; I love that because my natural lashes are very long & straight. They won't hold a curl for anything. I like that I can so easily wear these without having to reshape, adorn, cut, or manipulate them. I wore these lashes right out of the package, without having to stack them.

These aren't natural/everyday length, but they're not diva length either; you can wear them daily & still look "normal." They're both intensely long & natural-looking. They're longest & flared in the middle of the lash & made my eyes look like doll eyes. I've received quite a few compliments while wearing them. If you want lashes that you can wear both to the grocery store & on a sexy date, these are them.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I'm not someone who wears a lot of false eyelashes, so I don't have a lot to compare these to, but I really like them. They're pricey but look and feel good. They look good without being overly fake looking, which is what I like. I would buy them again.
Jessie R.
Santo Domingo
They are easy to put on and are very beautiful,the first time I used them it was very confortable ,they have a very good price , I always use the black color because it's more sexy I recommend theme are very good
Hope R.
My absolutely FAVORITE false eyelashes to use. My eyes are sensitive so many other styles and brands really bother them but these are absolute perfection. They look amazing and long without looking way too fake. These are the only falsies I will be and recommend!
Oxy r.
great eye lashes i had these on after a makeup trial for my upcoming wedding, they looked great and didnt feel too heavy on my eyes.. lasted the whole day, i probably would buy them for special occasions and whatnot.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
how good is this product?
Priya W.
what's the price of this product?