Add a Photo

Photos (8)
ALISA W.
ALISA W.
Atlanta, GA

Love love love. Goes on very smooth. This is my go to liner for everyday wear. It last long and does not wear off until i wash my face at night. Ive tried several other brands and this one hands down the best
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO

Nice color selection, lots of flattering shades. Sharpens nicely. Smudges well on the upper and lower lash lines. Lasts about 4-5 hours on the waterline. Fairly pricey, but at least the pencil is quite long.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK

This is the inkiest, blackest eyeliner I've ever tried! I've found that it's not shiny/glossy at all...really matte finish. I've purchased it several times and it's mo go-to liner for my waterline. LOVE IT!
mahima v.
mahima v.
melbourne

I had been using the MAC Kohl Eye liner for 2 years continuously but when I tried my hands on the Maybelline kohl eye liner, i found the texture to be much more smoothr and was definitely worth the money.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM

MAC carries a few of my staple products, this being one of them! Always have it on hand and use it pretty often! There isn't anything special about it, I just really love the formula! Definitely recommend.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Jamaica, NY

One of my fav products from mac are they eye khols. The colors are very rich and pigment and they are so smooth. They slso blend well which is key for smuding your waterline. This pencil is great for that.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Great formula. Very smooth and goes on the waterline easily which most brands struggle with. The back is truely a black and not a dark brown. It is quite pricey so could not be in everybody's price range.
Simone A.
Simone A.
San Antonio, TX

Gods gift to esrth! My holy grail. So pigmented!! Stays on all day! I always have a problem with smearing when using other eyeliners but i love this pencil. Its very soft too, it doesn't scratch your eyes
mary g.
mary g.
Noblesville, IN

this product works so amazingly. it does everything it says it does & it's so easy to apply. this is the first time i've used it with my blue eyes, but anyone can for sure find a shade that they love.
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Australia

Im not quite happy with this MAC eye kohl pencil because it is very black and it is shimmery. I dont know but i think that this kohl pencil just does not work for me. I wouldn't repurchase this item.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.