Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Visalia, CA

I have this in Smolder. It is a decent eye kohl but it leaves the water line pretty quickly on me. I feel it is better used to smudge out on the lash line. I would leave the water line to a different eye pencil though.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Dayton, OR

I really love this pencil because it is her black. However, I have semi oily eye lids and in the summer it moves around on my eye and looks super messy. It helps if I go over it with a dark colored eyeshadow to set it
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
Valley Stream, NY

Firstly I will say I love MAC. This particular eyeliner goes on smooth and stays smooth all day. No flaking or clumping. Very easy to smudge without smearing. ( you girls who like that smudged look know what I mean).
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Katy, TX

I love the color intensity in this eyeliner. its easy to smudge to create a smokey eye look. it comes in a wide range of colors and is kind of tricky to use at first but once you get the hang of it. Its pretty easy
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Ann Arbor, MI

Really have a difficult time finding pencils that are fluid enough yet stay and don't smudge off instantly after applying. This one is the closest I've come. Seems to go on fluidly yet somehow "sets" after a while.
Aura B.
Aura B.

This is an amazing product. The colour is so deep and I like the softness and how easy it is to use it in my eyes. The price value is very good and packaging is very strong. for daily use it is highly recommended.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

Love love love this šŸ‘Œ top product by Mac. Non smudge, glides on beautifully and stayed in place all day. What more could you ask for from an eyeliner? Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for an eyeliner.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

One of my favorite black eyeliners is this pencil. It is very dark and rich. The Feline Shade is beautifull. I always use it in my waterline and smoky eyes. It stays on place. It's always part pf my makeup kits.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Shermangbury

Such a deep dark colour, I definitely recommend it for any makeup gal or guy looking for a more smokey or winged eye, easy to apply and really creamy and soft so glides on well. Will definitely be buying again!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Highland, CA

Like I said before this is Awsome! This makes the eyes pop and look so much bigger! Thus last all day as well. I would recommend to buy their sharpened so you dont get any rough loose splintering in the wood.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.