Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Amy R.
Amy R.
Chester

It's really good for me because I wear contact lenses, normally eye liners smudge onto my contacts and I have to throw them away because it won't come off. This liner is the first I've found which doesn't do that! I absolutely love it.
ana b.
ana b.
Fresno, CA

Love it, especially since i have oily lids! stays on like a dream !! easy to work with & super blendable for those days i want to wear a smokey lid. great color selection & i love that this one is true to color. definitely recommend šŸ™‚
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Park Ridge, IL

I like this eye pencil. Its my go to holy grail pencil great color glides on smooth and provides great color and dimension. I use the product a few times a week. I have purchased it many times. I will continue to buy this product.
Dianna C.
Dianna C.

I pick the MAC kohl because it goes on smooth and lasts long. The color is dark and Smokey and goes well with my liquid eye liner ( I only use it for my inner eyelid) the packaging seals well and fights nicely in my make-up box.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
St Petersburg, FL

I like the look of this liner and it is easy to apply, however it does tend to smudge. I have other Mac eyeliners as well, they are one of my favorites because of the variety of colors, just wish they would stay out for longer.
Apheshia W.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite eye liner ever! This stuff is it. I won't ever use any other. It stays on forever and it's so black. I have tried so many other name brand eyeliners this is the blackest one I have ever found. I won't ever go back!
Biby F.
Biby F.
Sarasota, FL

Gives a perfect look with great depth and easy to apply. It gives that strenght to your eyes that look really good if you apply a lot of mascara. I like dramatic look so I smudge the eyeliner a little bit on bottom eyelid
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI

Ok so I haven't used this myself but I know someone who uses this alll the time. She used to work at Mac actually but she said it really helps with learning new ways to apply your makeup & different styles you might like.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

Pretty good eyeliners for a decent price. My favorite eye pencil by them is a beautiful shimmery brown called teddy. I freaking love it. Its very inexpensive and its so long lasting and creamy and smooth. I just love it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
mississauga, Ontario

This is my favorite. I find it hard to find a black eye liner that goes on dark and lasts. this does. I can wear it all day and not need to reapply. one eyeliner will last me about 3 months so it is well worth the price
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.