Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

I purchased Smolder after running out of my Tarte liner and this is the best black eye liner I have ever used. It goes on so easily and pigmented. I do set it with a powder, but that just someone I've always done with liners so it's not necessary.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Baton Rouge, LA

I've been using the Mac eye kohl for years. I love the formula and the pigment. My only complaint would be the packaging. I don't like having to sharpen a pencil, an automatic pencil would be so much better and you would not waste as much product.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Ottawa, Canada

Loved this eyeliner. Stayed put, the colour was deep and black - very flattering on my dark skin. Thought it was great for the price and would definitely buy again. Best of all, this product was very easy to smudge and blend for a soft smoky eye.
Nichele M.
Nichele M.
Detroit, MI

MAC eyepencil was very smooth to glide on. I love it but it may have been too smooth. I cannot use this on my waterline because it goes on too smooth. I always over apply. It would be easier to place this on an eyeliner brush and use it that way.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT

These work pretty well, but don'tplan on using them in your waterline. They are easy to smudge out, but they won't last all day as some other brands do. I've used several of these in different colors and info believe I would purchase then again.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL

As with all mac cosmetics this is very tich and pigmented. I always have a hard time finding a liner that will actually atay the whole day and this one is my favorite because Indont have to reapply during the day. I recommend this to wveryone!Ā
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

The best liner ever. This goes on smooth as butter but gives nice intense color that's smooth and beautiful. Stays on well but easily removed. I often tell people this liner compared to other sos like crayola brand colors compared to generic.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Paterson, NJ

Although I like many MAC products I am not obsessed. I like the MAC Eye Kohl but was not impressed with its lasting power šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼. I have used similar items from "cheaper" brands & found them to be either the same quality or better. Sorry MAC!
Cecely B.
Cecely B.

I've been using Mac eye kohl in the color coffee for years. It's not too black or brown and it's a nice break from a harsh liquid liner. Blends easily into the lash live and doesn't smudge everywhere. The color wears nicely all day for me
Sally J.
Sally J.
Spring , TX

These are the best Kohls to invest , but they are expensive. I have got 2 basic shades which goes with most of my outfits. I got Prunella and Feline. I have tried others in the store. These blends very well and define my eyes perfectly.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.