Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Liset
Liset
Sneads ferry, Nc

I love this color. It compliments my brown eyes and it lasts all day. It goes on smooth and looks great all day. I am sure it will look great on other eye colors. I buy it from the mall Mac store or online. I would recommend this product and in other colors as well
Maria L.
Maria L.
Maricopa, AZ

I like this eyeliner but it sometime smears underneath my eyes. I have to set it with a color close to it so it stays put. I have a black one can't remember the name . It's a good price but you can probably find one that's cheaper like Loreal brand or maybilyne.
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
Los Angeles, CA

I got this in the Feline color which is the darkest black that they have. If you're looking for a very creamy kohl liner than this is great, but this smudged on my like no other. If you have watery eyes at all, do not use this on a night out, you will regret it.
Nanyeli B.
Nanyeli B.

It's amazing the eye kohl me always out of troubles since it is very easy to use and very practical product quality is good, its price also seems attainable for the audience and most of the people single it for its quality and its touch that gives the brand
wladimir f.
wladimir f.
santiago

mac cosmetics mac eye kohl es super realmente mac es una mis marcas favoritas ya que cada producto de esta marca es sumamente espectacular sus acabados de color son realmente sensacionales ademas de aplicar super poco producto ya que con poco basta y sobra
Jihae P.
Jihae P.
Rochester, NY

If you're looking for a smooth, longlasting eyeliner, this is really the one you want. It lasts a really long time and doesn't smudge the way most other eyeliners do. its also a deep, dark black which is nice. Ive had other ones that are not as pigmented.
Martina D.
Martina D.
Spring

I LOVE MAC IT IS AWESOME. THERE IS NOTHING BUT GOOD I CAN SAY ABOUT MAC. EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD SHOULD HAD MAC. EVERY SKIN TONE IT'S AWESOME. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. IT'S A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PEOPLE.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boone, NC

Mac cosmetics MAC eye Kohl is a product that I find myself using on a daily basis because eit is truly superior to all other products on the market. It is long lasting and there is literally no room for improvement. I would recommend this to everyone!
Anastasia I.
Anastasia I.
Coral Gables, FL

Perfect for blending into a smokey eye and also to wear it on its own. I wear this product at night when I want my eyes to pop! The packaging is perfect because it's easy to grab for a perfect application. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Sara M.
Sara M.

The eye kohl in the shade costa riche is beautiful. It's brown, but with a reddish undertone that makes green or hazel eyes shine. It's creamy, but not so creamy that it smudges. It's got good longevity, and I would recommend. I'd buy it again too!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.