Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Megan A.
Megan A.

PERFECT for any smudging or blending eye look. an absolute must for a stunning smoky eye!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Conroe, TX

Goes in smoothie with no pulling it dragging. Color pay off is the best for its price.
Margot Q.
Margot Q.

Not for me. Make me look like a panda and I don't really like it. Not as good as other eyeliners and I don't think I would repurchase this from my local store anytime soon. I would not recommend this for anyone who is used to liquid eyeliner.
Lili A.
Lili A.

I love this product is don't want to finished never,I used every single day and really works for me i loved!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Macedonia, Oh

I use this product everyday. The color lasts all day and the best part is it doesn't smear.
Arberesha S.
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm

I have tried a lot of different eye khlols and I must say I really love this one. It applies very smoothly and lasts for a very long time. I do compare this eye kohl with my favorite one from Make Up Store in the color Darkest Shadow and it is on the same group as this one. Really good eye kohl. I really recommend this one!
Krissia P.
Krissia P.

An eye liner with rich colour and a silky smooth, matte/pearl finish. A soft pencil liner that lines, defines and shades the eyes with rich colour and a silky smooth, matte/pearl finish. Ophthalmologist tested.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Westminster, CO

Loveeee this kohl pencil it is the best tool to have if you want to create a super quick and easy smokey eye. It doesn't set and is a dream to blend!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA

I like this stuff! It really does a great job for the smoky eye look and I use it quite often
LeKeisha G.
LeKeisha G.
Jamaica, NY

These are nicely pigmented and easy to use. They are suffucueht to achieve a desired look.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.