Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Arberesha S.
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm

I have tried a lot of different eye khlols and I must say I really love this one. It applies very smoothly and lasts for a very long time. I do compare this eye kohl with my favorite one from Make Up Store in the color Darkest Shadow and it is on the same group as this one. Really good eye kohl. I really recommend this one!
Krissia P.
Krissia P.

An eye liner with rich colour and a silky smooth, matte/pearl finish. A soft pencil liner that lines, defines and shades the eyes with rich colour and a silky smooth, matte/pearl finish. Ophthalmologist tested.
Tam F.
Tam F.
General San Martín

It's my favorite, I love this product ,it's super pigmented, it's super super awesome!!!!
Nina B.
Nina B.
Westminster, CO

Loveeee this kohl pencil it is the best tool to have if you want to create a super quick and easy smokey eye. It doesn't set and is a dream to blend!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA

I like this stuff! It really does a great job for the smoky eye look and I use it quite often
LeKeisha G.
LeKeisha G.
Jamaica, NY

These are nicely pigmented and easy to use. They are suffucueht to achieve a desired look.
sneha s.
sneha s.
Sunnyside, NY

This is my favorite eyeliner--and I've tried quite a few. Shaky hands? No matter. With this product, the brush is stable and the eyeliner stays on all day. I never write reviews of anything unless it is stellar, so be assured, this is a great product.
Raven T.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA

This works amazing, even on my oily eyelids! Eye makeup in general tends to just disappear when I wear it.. Not this pencil! It goes on easily and blends well. I love the sleek packaging of all of MAC's products. I think this is a great price for this product. I would repurchase.
Rabab Y.
Rabab Y.

Smudgeable, Long wearing, everyone!!!!
I am currently on my 3rd Powersurge eye khol, after purchasing some time ago now, I have worn this Khol every single day, I cannot be without it.
It is the most perfect khol to complement my very dark brown eyes, this shade I feel would suit any skin/ eye tone.
I find a black khol too harsh and this gives me my made uo look without being harsh and is totally wearable.
I adore MAC products, but this has to be by far my stand out make up item.
diana s.
diana s.

mac cosmetics es el mejor a mucha gente le escucho hablar de el bueno nunca lo he utilizado pero me encantaría probarlo
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.