Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta

I have the black Mac eye kohl pencil it's my go to for a perfect smoky eye!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN

I love the color pigmentation in the Mac Eye. Stays on and wears all day.
Marjorie V.
Marjorie V.
Quito

El maquillaje de MAC es delicado al momento de aplicarlo sobre sus ojos. No produce irritación ni enrojecimiento de los ojos. Mut recomendable
Amy C.
Amy C.
Woodhaven, NY

Love how black this pencil is and it doesn't run under my eyes at all. Really recommend this eyeliner for everyone that tends to have watery eyes
Vivien T.
Vivien T.
Highland, CA

I love this eye pencil. Rich and so smooth and works well under /above lash line but I love ifor inside the lash line. The texture is great which makes for easy application.
Megan A.
Megan A.

PERFECT for any smudging or blending eye look. an absolute must for a stunning smoky eye!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Conroe, TX

Goes in smoothie with no pulling it dragging. Color pay off is the best for its price.
Margot Q.
Margot Q.

Not for me. Make me look like a panda and I don't really like it. Not as good as other eyeliners and I don't think I would repurchase this from my local store anytime soon. I would not recommend this for anyone who is used to liquid eyeliner.
Lili A.
Lili A.

I love this product is don't want to finished never,I used every single day and really works for me i loved!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Macedonia, Oh

I use this product everyday. The color lasts all day and the best part is it doesn't smear.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.