Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jazzy L.
Jazzy L.
Lynbrook, NY

Dark smoky sexy eye kohl is blessed easy to use great for all looks and its inexpensive
Kate T.
Kate T.

I've heard amazing things about this product I myself have never personally used before
Felicia E.
Felicia E.

Best eyeliner there is. Can make a precise line or easily smudge to make a smokey look.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Westchester, IL

It lasts all day for me which is great. I would like it to be a bit more pigmented tho.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Mount Vernon, NY

I Picked This Because It Reminded Me Of My Favorite Snapchat Filter I Use It Every Day
Dia L.
Dia L.
Saline, Mi

Used it once. Haven't used enough to give full review. Sorry wish I could say more. Ok
Michele M.
Michele M.
Port Orchard, WA

Awesome product, would suggest trying this! Great on a budget too. I love this product
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

Best kit that I've ever purchased. Easy to use, long lasting, and it's a great value!
Lindsay  O.
Lindsay O.
Victoria, BC

Best eyeliner ever. Lasts and lasts! Doesn't smudge or fade. Great for the waterline!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Saint Louis, MO

Excellent colors and incredible saturation of colors! Absolutely adore this product!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.