Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , Nv

In white. It glides on smoothly. Not meant for inner rim for those that have watery eyes.
Christie  i.
Christie i.

Smooth application, rich colour, easy to use: one swipe and that's it. no need to reapply
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Los Angeles, CA

Really pigmented but lacks wear time. It tends to smear an transfer on my under eye area.
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Mac kohl eye pencils are my favorite. i always have one in my purse in case of touch ups.
Morgan  J.
Morgan J.
Greeneville, Tn

I use this every single day. I can't imagine getting ready without it! It's long lasting.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hesperia, CA

I love how easy and smooth it glides on my eyelid. I don't struggle like other eyeliner.
Faustina A.
Faustina A.

It's amazing! It's really does the job and allows application for dark to light eyeliner
Lakken D.
Lakken D.
Elizabethton, TN

What I always expect from Mac!!!!!!!! A very reliable go to product for everyday use!!!!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Fairbanks, AK

Very percise good consistnecy . love this brand and the pencil lived up to the standards
Diane M.
Diane M.

A little hard but good pigment. Easy to smudge. Good basic everyday liner...............
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.