Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Usually use this with friends when we hang out or going out to prepare our selves an pamper
Elisa B.
Elisa B.

I absolutely love this eye pencil! It's so dark, applies easily, and smudges out perfectly.
Ann Margaret A.
Ann Margaret A.
Luton, Bedfordshire

One of my favorite Kohls. Easy to apply, perfect for smokey eyes. Soft and blending pefect
Liz H.
Liz H.
Pomona

I don't like the khol eyeliners. I tried them for my waterline and they smudge really bad.
Keila M.
Keila M.
Memphis, TN

The evenness and great coverage I love! It's smooth and full of color. Definitely a go to!
Hyedia L.
Hyedia L.
Brooklyn, NY

I Love that's it's so pigmented , and way better the other eye liners I've used !!!!!!!!!!
Chrishae J.
Chrishae J.
Clinton, MD

Easy to apply and very good quality also its smudge free and it's very black which is good
Arelys A.
Arelys A.

Love this pencil. Very creamy and smooth. Its also very long lasting, and does not smudge.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Columbia, MD

Great for a smokey eye, but as a kohl, it will smudge also it isn't great for under eyes.
Oyshi H.
Oyshi H.
Arkadelphia, AR

Amazing love smolder! Deep color easy to smoke out can be used on both top and lower lids
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.