Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
It'd really good and I love everything about it especially Mac products soo satisfied with it
Clara C.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA

This is my favorite eyeliner. It lasts the entire day and goes on so smooth. Worth the price.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

the Mac line is spectacular sublime lasting cost worth the product is great not run i love it
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Davenport, WA

LOVE THIS. Super creamy and easy to use. I love that it stays in my water line all day long!
alyssa e.
alyssa e.

MAC kohl liners are wonderful for the waterline. They glide on very easily and stay on well.
Claire S.
Claire S.
rugby

I love the eye khols they are so pigmented and glide on easily. Would recommend buying them
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA

I like the colors available and it goes on nice, it just doesn't last very long and smudges
Cindy J.
Cindy J.

This is my favorite eye pencil! It lasts forever and is a great color. Makes your eyes pop?
Mónica C.
Mónica C.
Sahuayo

It is such a great product from MAC, so easy to blend and it lasts so well on my waterline.
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

If it's mac I'm buying it. I am a huge fan of mac, I am in love with the lip and eye liners
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.