Add a Photo

Photos (8)
nanci l.
nanci l.
Redondo Beach, CA

I'm not too crazy about Kohl pencils. They tend to run a bit too much under the eye. I have brown eyes and usually use a black pencil. It would be great if they made them longer wearing. This is the first time I've purchased their Kohl pencil and I probably won't be getting any more.
vivian u.
vivian u.
Hollywood, FL

I usually love mac products but this eye pencil because is very creamy which is a good thing for most women, i don't like it because in less than an hour i have a very black stain all over my unfer eyes even when i apply black eye shadow to set the eye liner, just didn't work for me.
Magda S.
Magda S.
Bensalem, PA

I have loved all Mac products for years. I have to say I think something has changed. The last $100 pallet of shadows I purchased doesn't hold up well. By noon it looks like I had no make up on. Now this has never happened before with Mac so I will give them another chance and see.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I love Mac products! I use Mac everyday with their Studio Fix, but their liners I find to be rough on my skin. When buying eyeliners, I steer away from Mac & go elsewhere. I always go back in hopes they've changed their formula to be more smooth, but I'm always disappointed.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I loved this as much as I could for a kohl pencil. It did it's smudgey dark looks but I wouldn't recommend for a sharper line. this could just be because I'm obsessed with liquid eyeliners. I will say that I loved the pigment of it and that smooth feel makes it amazing!
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Derby

Mac products are great I really enjoy using the eye brow pencil is really easy to apply and stay on for a long time. I only a eye brow pencil on the weekend I have used other products that smudged and run. Mac eyebrow is my go to pencial. I will alway buy this product.
Lanita P.
Lanita P.
Little Rock, Ar

This is the best Mac Eye Makeup. It makes your eyes bold and so beautifully. I always get so many compliments when I wear the makeup this is a product I would recommend to everyone and the price is just right a little product goes a long way and it stays put all day.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI

I love using this product for the waste line and smoking it out, it has great pigmentation and great staying power.it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes either.its a little on the price side buy worth the splurge against other kh lines that make my eyes water and burn
Mary S.
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA

This is an amazing eyeliner. It's a pencil, but goes on creamy. The shade I have is Minted. It's this beautiful emerald green. The kohl is easy to use, perfect for those just starting to wear makeup or stepping out of comfort zones with color. I highly recommend it!
Liset
Liset
Sneads ferry, Nc

I love this color. It compliments my brown eyes and it lasts all day. It goes on smooth and looks great all day. I am sure it will look great on other eye colors. I buy it from the mall Mac store or online. I would recommend this product and in other colors as well
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.