Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Tanaesha P.
Tanaesha P.
Jersey City, NJ

Everything this is the most amazing contour item I used I loved it and it gives me a good glow
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

Beat khol/eyeliner I ever used

Perfect for wings or smudge it and make the perfect smokey eyes
Emily R.
Emily R.

Such a good staple eyeliner product, I use it every time I want to do a classic eyeliner look!
Jacelyn A.
Jacelyn A.
Woodbury, NJ

So smooth on eye, but smudgeable. Love the quality of this product will definitely buy again!!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
London, ON

Excellent eyeliner for bold results that stay put. My daughters and I all use. will repurchase
Dayana B.
Dayana B.
Washington , Dc

My go to liner. Goes on smooth and is easily used for thin lash lines or a thick smudged look.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Detroit, MI

My eyes tend to water and I used to end up like a raccoon! This sets well and stays in place!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Lakeland, TN

I really like the soft line this gives my eyes. it also seemed to stay put for over 12 hours.
Charlie L.
Charlie L.

It is a really good eyeliner and i have used it for nights out and it made a huge difference.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.

I love MAC's eye Kohl pencil. I always buy the gray, but have a purple as well. Very creamy!!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.