Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Liz B.
Liz B.
Everett, PA

Great colors and staying power! I have oily eyelids but I don't end up with smudges when wearing this.
MYLAIDY I.
MYLAIDY I.

Love love love Macs Eye Kohl, super inky black, long lasting, affordable. Will recommend to everyone.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Fort Worth, TX

This is great to use because it's pigmented and that's what I love about it . It's the best honestly.
Syeha J.
Syeha J.

My favorite product to create a smoky eye look without yoo much work. So easy to use. Blends right in
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Bethel Park, PA

I love this eyeliner. It stays in place once it sets but can still be used to do a smudgy smoky eye.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Alhambra, CA

Best.eyeliner.ever. If you're in the hunt for an eyeliner, this is your guy! You will not regret it!
Lyubov P.
Lyubov P.
Vancouver, WA

This cosmetic is to die for love love love it the Mac eye kohl I would totally recommend to everyone
Shantal G.
Shantal G.
Hammond, LA

Loves how it lasts all day. It doesn't smudge. It goes on smoothly. Love how it makes your eyes pop.
DOMINIQUE P.
DOMINIQUE P.
Uvalde, TX

MAC eye kohl pencil is great goes on smooth and stays put! holy grail eyeliner for sure in my book!
Lulu A.
Lulu A.

Been using it since 2004 the best kohl doesn't harm your , ayes rich color and stays for a long time
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.