Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I like this liner. Although it smudges after a while. It's also a bit pricey. The color pigment is good.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Has great color payoff but I found it smudged during the day or if you are someone who touches your eye.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA

My favorite is Teddy - a great brown with a hint of metallic! Easy to smudge for the perfect smokey eye.
Heather b.
Heather b.
Bristol, TN

I love the vibrant colors that using Mac provides for my eyeseyes. Color lasts all day and doesn't clump
carol c.
carol c.
Fairmount Hgt, MD

I love it. The best for creating long lasting smokey eye looks. My go to for quick night time drama eye.
deidra r.
deidra r.

Its okay i haven't purchased it but I have gotten my face made over with the eye kohl its not that pretty
Stella M.
Stella M.
Forest Park, IL

My smokey eye isn't complete w/o it. I can really smoulder! But it can rub off which is a total bummer.
Taneisha C.
Taneisha C.
Essex, MD

I love makeup!!! Mac is the best!!!! They always have something nice and make me spend my whole check😂❤
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Fresno, Ca

Great long lasting wear. All day wear. Doesn't smudge. Great price point. Would definey continue to buy.
Pooja S.
Pooja S.
Brookline, MA

I use this almost every day and I have two- one on my dresser and one in my bag. At all times. Love it!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.