Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Alexandria, VA

One of my all time favorite liners. This liner goes on smooth for the perfect cat eye and has a rich pigment!
Erika V.
Erika V.
Boca Raton, FL

I love all the MAC colors, I just wish they were vegan and cruelty free. Their eye shadows last the longest.
Massiel G.
Massiel G.

Amazing!!!! Love it it's creamy and dark and I feel it stays in my eye better than any eyeliner I ever tried
Keira M.
Keira M.
Colborne, On

I bought this because I had heard great things about it, and I'm so glad I did. This applies very smoothly.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bear, DE

I love tos eye liner for a dramatic look, but in my experience it does smudge and can be a little too dark.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ

A classic eyeliner and has been for years! The black is so black and always a staple but lasts a long time.
Joyce F.
Joyce F.
Coral Springs, FL

This was not my favorite eyeliner. It was smooth and easy to apply with no tugging, however it didn't last.
Gloria  N.
Gloria N.

Love it!! It's one of my favorite pencils stays on for a long time and doesn't irritated my sensitive eyes
Amber  R.
Amber R.
Helena, AL

Love love macs eye kohl in teddy! It goes with everything and stays all day. Definitely is my go to liner!
Joyce O.
Joyce O.
Levittown, NY

I use this every day and it's the best! It's easy to apply and lasts the whole day. Doesn't smudge!!! Win!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.