Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Awsome product only Mac eye product I use the best I love the effect of this and how smooth it is to apply 5 stars
Amee H.
Amee H.
Coalinga, CA

I really love this eyeliner! It's totally my go-to! It kind of smudges, but it's still really black and I love it!
Chante C.
Chante C.
El Segundo, CA

Fave eyeliner ! blackest black ...lasts and doesn't run all over my eyes. Love that I can smudge it or wear as is.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Huntsville, TX

I use this pencil to tightline with it works pretty good stays most of the day. I have not used it any other way.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Nicholson, MS

I liked the feel and look. The eyeliner went on smooth and felt lite on my eyes. I was pleased with the purchase.
Vee B.
Vee B.
United Kingdom

Its quite good, but I'm not too big on spending a lot on eyeliner. There are many excellent drug store equivalents.
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida

This was a very smooth gliding eyeliner. I really love the outcome.. Would definitely purchase this product again
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This is a great product. It lasts long. and it doesn't smudge. I would recommend it if you want a good eyeliner.
Nitzan S.
Nitzan S.

I've been using the Mac eye kohl in white, and I love love loveee it!
It makes my eyes pop and is sipmly perfect.
Chevonne B.
Chevonne B.
Melbourne

Easy to use. Colour is good. Glides on well. Creamy almost. A bit pricey. Can wear on for hours. Would buy again
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.