Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA

Love the color pay off with these eye kohls. Great assortment to choose from so you'll definitely find a few you'll love. Can be used to smudge for a softer look, or just go bold and line and build till your hearts content. Would definitely recommend for any makeup junkie to add to their collection!
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY

eye kohls are my favorite for a smokey eye! The eye kohls are cramy and easy to work with. The price is reasonable and the product does last you a long time depending on how often you use it. I have quite a few shades in kohls myself. I defintely recommend this to anyone that likes a creamy pencil.
New York Diva G.
New York Diva G.
DMV

Loved the intensity of the color but over the course of the day the eyeliner faded. It didn't fade as bad as the cheaper brands I tried but it definitely didn't hold up as well as my gel eye liner. I would still recommend it because perhaps it just didn't work as well for me as it would for others.
Mahathi S.
Mahathi S.
Everett, MA

I am a brownish tone lady and the definitily black is really good on me,Such a lovely smooth Kajol, simple to use. The sharper is a little costly (10$) but it's a one time investment. Would suggest it to a lot of people out the looking for a everyday kajol. One last thing it's totally water proof
Amber R.
Amber R.

I really love the Mac Cosmetics Brand. I use at least one or more of their products on a daily basis. I really do like the Kohl Eye Pencil in Smolder. It is really creamy and pigmented. It will normally stay on my water line for a good couple of hours. It is not an all day wear time of a thing.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Kentwood, MI

Product doesn't smudge! it is a beautiful color. It is a little more expensive but the product is long lasting and a little goes a long way when applying. you don't have to reapply as often either. I would recommend this eye khol for a a beautiful smokey eye look or just to make your eyes pop
Wren N.
Wren N.

MAC makes my favorite eyeliners. The kohl blends and smudges beautifully for my favorite one-color smokey eye, and most importantly it doesn't irritate my incredibly sensitive eyes. I've been wearing this in black almost every day for a number of years and I can't see anything replacing it.
Jacki J.
Jacki J.
Woodbridge, VA

I've been using this shade for years. I have hazel eyes, which are blue most of the time, green, violet, or gray if I'm mad, and this shade goes with ALL of them. I am almost 50 and I love the softness of the shade but has enough depth and color to show up. My absolute favorite MAC product!
Ewelina N.
Ewelina N.

I have it in white and i put it on my waterline to brighten up my eyes and often after wearing it for an entire day, i can still see it before removing my makeup, it's the first time any eyeliner stayed on for so long on me, so it's really quite incredible. I highly recommend this product
EVA MARIA P.
EVA MARIA P.

I've been using this shadow for years. I rose hazel eyes, which are most of the time blue, green, purple, gray or if I'm crazy, and this shadow goes with them. I'm almost 50 and I love the softness of the shadow but has enough depth and color to appear. My absolute favorite MAC product!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.