Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Love this product so much! Stays all day, and looks just as great when you take it off as you did when you put it on!
leticia r.
leticia r.

Love it I use it as a go to,being that it don't smudge or budge and color is bold ,a lil pricey but worth every penny
Chelsee S.
Chelsee S.
Louisville, KY

Mac is by far the best products in the world. It makes you feel like a new women & when you look great you feel great
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Springfield, MO

This is not only affordable, but such a great product! It makes everything so easy and the product is great quality!
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
Union City, NJ

For that seductive shouldering cat-eye look there is no better liner. It doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I like how this really gives my eyes a pop. I can apply it with ease and correct any mistakes I make along the way.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Santa Monica, CA

Easy application and long lasting. Good pigment color pay off and non irritating. Affordable for higher end product
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Fort Knox, KY

I love Mac eyeliners! They are extremely creamy and very pigmented. The colors are beautiful. The texture is great
Tayler A.
Tayler A.
Fresno, CA

Love this product. It is simple and gets the job done. I've been using this product for years and can't get enough
RINI S.
RINI S.

I use the kohl and the lipsticks from this brand and I love it, great formula and colors nothing to complain about
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.