Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Me facina se los recomiendo super duradero y da un final increible :)
Siempre lo uso a diario me encanta eata coverture
Hannah T.
Hannah T.

Lovely product, the pigment is very very nice and doesn't budge during the day, although it slightly irritated my eyes
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
San Ysidro, CA

I love my MAC eyeliner. It is long lasting and it glides on so smoothly. It does not smudge and lasts most of the day.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.

This eye pencil will last you the entire night and day. Sometimes it will run If your not wearing foundation or powder
Tania H.
Tania H.
Raleigh, NC

Beautiful glide on eye pencil. Also very lovely in the water line. The shade Costa Riche is amazing and unique!! Love!
Rocelle F.
Rocelle F.

Pretty good pencil eyeliner last about 6 hours. I like using this when I don't have time to put on my liquid eyeliner.
Kerri H.
Kerri H.
Carle Place, Ny

Smooth application and nice colors but smudges a little too easy. Be sure to set it before starting your day or night.
B M.
B M.
Charlotte, NC

Great easy to apply liner. The consistency is smooth and creamy. It doesn't pull which is important for delicate skin.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Vancouver

This is a classic kohl eyeliner I alway go back to. It's smooth and iconic. Worth very penny. Wish it was waterproof.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Mesa, AZ

Love this creamy eyeliner!! I prefer a brown eyeliner now that I'm a bit older. The black was a wonderful deep black.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.