Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Laine G.
Laine G.

Love it! So smooth!! The quality is awesome and would very much so recommend. In fact almost all of my friends use this!!
Marisela V.
Marisela V.
Cloverdale, CA

I liked it it was very black, only thing was it smudged a bit on my waterline. It glided on very smoothly which is great!
Ebony F.
Ebony F.
Plano, TX

This is the blackest eyeliner I have ever used. I use it for my water line. it stays all day long and I have watery eyes.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Banks, AL

Love these eyeliners! Very creamy, very pigmented. Love Costa Riche. Beautiful color for brown eyes! Will purchase again.
Amra K.
Amra K.

Shows up nice and dark. Perfect to create smokey looks . It smudges easily that might not work for a everyday clean look.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Windsor Mill, MD

Excellent creamy formula. Didn't irritate my eyes, but I can get great quality from a more inexpensive brand like revlon
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
Monroe, MI

I love MAC, i don't buy it often because its expensive but what i have of them are my favorite of all my makeup products.
Iva I.
Iva I.

Its a very good product and i love it. Its an eye liner with rich color and it leaves a silky smooth finish. I'm amazed.
Lindsey  P.
Lindsey P.
Nicholasville, KY

Love this! Stays on all day and doesn't run or smear off. Have used for years and can't find one that stays on as long.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Have used this product for years! It glides on the water line and doesn't bother my eyes like some other kohl products.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.