Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Anjoli M.
Anjoli M.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite mac liner is in the color Costa Riche. It is a brown color with red undertones. It brings out anyones eye color
Ann S.
Ann S.
Cheyenne, WY

Works great if you keep the pencil sharp. Needs to be refreshed if wearing it from day to night. Overall I really liked it.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Edmonton, AB

A must for any makeup junkies. Perfectly pigmented and easy to blend. I find I go through Mac eyeliners quite quick though.
Candice w.
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH

Good kohl pencil. Stays in its place. Not my favorite kohl pencil but was not bad.probably will not buy again due to price.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV

I LOOOOVE the MAC Eye Kohls! They are perfectly smudgy and gorgeous. They are also long wearing and don't irritate my eyes.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Brandon, FL

I love the way this eye liner goes on my eyes. It lasts almost all day long. I love mac products and highly recommend them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Joliet, IL

Love this item the best eye Kohl so happy i received it i recommend it so much and hope you guys buy it Thank you sooo much
Jeanna M.
Jeanna M.
Greenville, SC

I absolutely love this and I always purchase this brand and recommended my friends to use it as well and they also love it
Jade W.
Jade W.
East Orange , NJ

Best pigmented eyeliner for dark skin I've ever used so far. it lasts long and is good for those of us that wear contacts!
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
North saanich, BC

one of the best eyeliners out there in my opinion ! i love just how dark and pigmented it is! perfect for that smoky eye !
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.