Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Sofía M.
Sofía M.

No me gusta mucho, creo que no me queda bien y además me hace picar, pero tiene una buena fórmula ni muy espesa ni muy líquida
Alisa N.
Alisa N.
Salem, MA

I love MAC products. I love their kohl eyeliner for creating a smoky eye, it smudges and blends seamlessly and lasts all day.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Austwell, TX

Love the way it stays and it goes with lots of different shades. I do not wear lots of eye make up but I recommend this one!!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Mountain View, CA

Any MAC product is purely fabulous. This is great for a smoky eye. It blends nicely and stays in place. It goes on smoothly.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL, FL, Miami

what I like about this product is the color palette that ofrecy me that are of a long duration , I do not need to tweak it .
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
Minneapolis, MN

Very black, dark formula that easily glides onto your eyes. Very easy to smudge out, but it transfers to my lower waterline.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ

I love this eyeliner. I feel like it is very reasonably priced. The color is pigmented and the tip is soft. Will repurchase.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV

I LOOOOVE the MAC Eye Kohls! They are perfectly smudgy and gorgeous. They are also long wearing and don't irritate my eyes.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Cheyenne, WY

Works great if you keep the pencil sharp. Needs to be refreshed if wearing it from day to night. Overall I really liked it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Joliet, IL

Love this item the best eye Kohl so happy i received it i recommend it so much and hope you guys buy it Thank you sooo much
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.