Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Jeannette A.
Jeannette A.

My favorite eye liner. So rich color it will last all day without fading. It slide easily and smooth. A little pricey, but worthy
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
San Tan Valley, AZ

Love the way this pencil glides on time apply full color. I like the bold black and I am able to achieve that with this eye kohl.
Myra G.
Myra G.

MAC Cosmetics are phenomenal!!!! This is the one and only brand that I use. The eyeliner pencil works great and is long-lasting.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Bensalem, PA

My all time favorite my go to eyeliner!!! Goes on smooth and stays. I use it on my kid me waterline. Thee perfect black liner b
Shenita R.
Shenita R.

Love this eye color. Lasts all day, without smearing. I use daily; and it is long lasting. Love the rich color and ease of use.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

Love love love MAC cosmetics. Especially this eye liner and their pressed powder foundation. Last longer than you think it will
Carol E.
Carol E.
Stoneham, MA

My favorite eye liner for everyday use. Love the color choices as well as the way it glides on. No pulling or stabbing the eye!
Symone S.
Symone S.
Torrance, CA

TIS STUFF IS SUPER CREAMY AND GLIDS ON THE EYELIDS WITH OUT TUGGING! I sometimes even use it as a lip liner when I'm on the go
Sofía M.
Sofía M.

No me gusta mucho, creo que no me queda bien y además me hace picar, pero tiene una buena fórmula ni muy espesa ni muy líquida
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Bloomingdale, NJ

Love love love this eyeliner. It's my go to eyeliner and I use it everyday. I run out so quickly because of how much I use it!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.