Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
New London, CT

Very pigmented and soft texture for an eye liner pencil by far one of my favorite. Very easy to smoke out for that classic smokey eye.
Janell C.
Janell C.

Great eyeliner that is easy to use in waterline , easy to smudge and long lasting. Costa Riche is a nice deep Brown with reddish tint.
Helena W.
Helena W.
Escondido, CA

Love it! Long lasting. Stays on all day even when I work 12 hour days. Requires makeup remover to fully remove. Well worth the money.
Jenya H.
Jenya H.
Toronto , On

Amazing!!! creates any eye look you like. great for everyday glamor and night out drama. a define must have in any makeup collection.
Dey'Asia S.
Dey'Asia S.
Trenton, NJ

I don't really wear a lot of makeup I sometimes wear i t on occasions but not often .idk what else to say I like makeup tutorials too
Urbano M.
Urbano M.
San Diego

Realmente TODOS los productos MAC son bellos, el polvo, los labiales, el lápiz para el ojo, delineador de boca, no TODOS, los quiero.
Gina L.
Gina L.

Have used this product for years. I am a Mac addict and love all of their products. This is a great eye pencil, great for smoky eyes
Carla P.
Carla P.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this product, very helpful, I use this every time.. it brings out my beauty very well. I love all mac product. I live for it.
Zaiba N.
Zaiba N.

Mac is my favorite brand to use. This eyeliner is really good for everyday use as it has a good colour pay off and is easy to apply
Portia C.
Portia C.

Huge fan of Mac cosmetics but not so much of the price. I the bold and sharpness of the look. The colors go on great and look great!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.