Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

For a bit of a higher eyeliner i wanted more. Its amazing and creamy and it stays very well. but its just missing a bit of colour for me
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Sammamish, WA

Great, soft eyeliner. Perfect for everyday or as a base for a smoky eye. I use the Teddy, Kitten, Smolder and Prunella colors in my kit.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

The shade Costa Riche is the most amazing brown eyeliner. I have been wearing this for years! Such a beautiful shade for all skin tones.
Dania P.
Dania P.
Picayune, MS

Absolutely love this eyeliner for my smokey eye look. Glides on easy. Very easy to blend. Need a eye primer though or it will come off.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY

My MAC eye kohl in black is extremely dark and defined my eyes perfectly I recommend using this eye liner to create a nice smoky effect
Chantale V.
Chantale V.
Ottawa, ON

Absolutely love Mac products. My eyes on the other hand don't. I am constantly checking my makeup all day because my eye lids are oily.
Jenna U.
Jenna U.
Winnipeg

Amazing! I've never found an eyeliner that compares. It goes on smooth, and smudges flawlessly. Rich colours frame the eyes perfectly.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
New London, CT

Very pigmented and soft texture for an eye liner pencil by far one of my favorite. Very easy to smoke out for that classic smokey eye.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

An okay product. Does it's job, but not worth the price in my opinion. Drug store brands work just as well for a fraction of the cost.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Riverside, CA

I love Mac kohl pencils they glide on very smoothly and last a long time. It's a great pencil to use if you're doing a smokey eye look
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.