Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Cleveland, OH

Love how pigmented and BLACK this liner is. Definitely one of my FAV liners!! Great for tight lineing. Perfect for when you want a dark eye!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

I purchased the color Smolder. It goes on like a dream! It lasts all day! This is hands down my favorite eyeliner pencil for the waterline.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bellflower, Ca

This is the only eyeliner I Use and buy faithfully. It glides on so smooth and effortlessly. Makes your eyes pop with its dark black shade.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO

This is my go to eyeliner! I wear it daily in "smolder" it stays on Forever goes on smooth and honestly is the best eyeliner I've ever used
Taliah A.
Taliah A.
Parlin, NJ

By far one of the best! Deep intense color (I wear the blackest eyeliner only) Goes on smooth, stays all day! so vibrant, ugh I love this.
Annie A.
Annie A.

The best eye kohl pencil for smokey eye look. Hand down the best one,if you are into somkey eye makeup, this should be in your collection.
Norlissa G.
Norlissa G.

It's highly pigmented and it defines the eyes and gives the effect. Although it is not smudge proof, i have only tried this eyeliner once.
Daja B.
Daja B.
Marrero, LA

My everyday makeup! I cannot leave the house without have this eye pencil on. The way it defines your eyes, it gives your face a new look
Tae L.
Tae L.
Statesboro, GA

One of my favorite pencils , very pigmented that can be used to build any look. A bit on the expensive side but you get what you pay for.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA

My sister gave this to me as a gift and it's a fantastic eyeliner. It's easy to use, smudges well for a smokey eye, and it long wearing.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.