Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

It glides on smoothly, the color stays fairly longer than a few drugstore brand I know, and it is easy to work with. It is a tad bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and this doesn't disappoint. After a few hours, I did notice that it was started to smear or it was "falling out of line", but otherwise I thinkits good. I would repurchase it.
Karolina J.
Karolina J.
Menifee, CA

This is my absolute favorite! Not only is the texture great - creamy, not dry (but not too wet either) - but it also stays on FOREVER. I went dancing and when I went to go touch up my makeup in the ladies room after a few hours of dancing, I was pleasantly surprised that my eyeliner stayed put! I didn't have to touch it up at all! :)
Ines V.
Ines V.
Kailua, HI

I love how it gives a nice deep black line. It gives easily, even over eye shadow. Only downside, like any pencil, it is hard to give a thin line or you'd have to sharpen it every other time you use it. If I'd sharpen it as often as I'd like, I'd go through a lot of them. Works good if you combine with liquid eyeliner though.
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL

I have this eyeliner in costa riche, since one of my favorite youtubers recommended trying it if you have green/ hazel eyes which will make them pop. And it did but it doesn't stay on throughout the whole day. I do like the color though, which I never thought I would use a brown eyeliner since black is always a go to.
Makayla Q.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, Ca

I've use so may eye pencils and have yet to fine one that glides on with such ease. If your tired of the tugging and struggle or every day eyeliner this is the eyeliner for you. It glides on so easy and the creamy formula stays out all day on you eye very comfortably . Definitely a staple in my collection .
Loretta J.
Loretta J.

I have this pencil in the color Feline, as recommended by one of my favorite Beauty YouTuber. It is truly an intense black. If you are timid about having a bold eye, this unfortunately is not for you. A little goes a long way and I love it for an intense smokey eye. My favorite eyeliner pencil from MAC!
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Guadalajara, Mx

It's pricey i know, but it is worth the money, it stays on all the day and does not wash off like every other brand, i love the FASCINATING one (it's the white one) and i used it for my water line and it makes my eyes looks bigger than they are , make sure to have at least this color on your make up bag
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
El Paso, TX

I have purchased and used the Eye kohl in only Costa Riche, this color is beautiful, it is a warm rich red chocolate brown and goes great with any eye color. The price may seem a little to high to many, but the eye pencil is very long and will last you a while. This product is great and long lasting.
Megan G.
Megan G.

I love this eyeliner. I use it when I want to create a more smokey effect on my eyes. I do find it a little smudgy, but if that is the effect you are going for then this eyeliner is perfect for you I also find that it is not irritating on my very sensitive eyes, and the quality is absolutely amazing.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA

Love the color pay off with these eye kohls. Great assortment to choose from so you'll definitely find a few you'll love. Can be used to smudge for a softer look, or just go bold and line and build till your hearts content. Would definitely recommend for any makeup junkie to add to their collection!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.