Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Carol P.
Carol P.
West Covina, CA

Amazing product, can't go wrong with this color glides on soft and quick and doesn't rub off easily as others. A must have in your make up bag
Maria S.
Maria S.

I used to love this. But in the summer it smears too easy and it fades fast. It can get very messy and there are a lot better brands out there
kathy d.
kathy d.

I love the eye kohls. They glide on and stay on nicely in the waterline. The color selection is nice as well. I own 3 and have repurchased 2.
Erin R.
Erin R.

I Love the eye kohl it goes on super smooth and lasts a long time plus it is easy to get a smoky look with it if that's what you're going for
Paulina E.
Paulina E.

I used this product when having my full face makeup done. It came out great and didn't smear throughout the night. I definitely recommend it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sugar Land, TX

Love the eye kohl in feline. It's a really dark black color. Glides on perfectly and can easily be smudged out for a smoky look. Great liner.
Dairene M.
Dairene M.
Las Vegas

My go to smokey eye pencil! I use this as a base sometimes to apply eyeshadow to, and it smudges like a dream. Perfect for my waterline too!
Gina F.
Gina F.

I love MAC because of all their products are highly pigmented and long lasting. This eyeliner is soft, easy to use and the colors are great!
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Cleveland, OH

Love how pigmented and BLACK this liner is. Definitely one of my FAV liners!! Great for tight lineing. Perfect for when you want a dark eye!
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Brooklyn , NY

A little too smudgy for my taste. Its avery soft pencil which make sit easy to use but again, it goes on very thick and a bit smudgy looking
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.