Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA

I love the smooth application of MAC eye kohl pencils. The coverage is opaque & consistent for my needs. A definite staple for any makeup addict.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA

Nice color. Smooth and great color. I don't like that it smudges easily. Not my favorite MAC product. I usually buy everything but the eye liner.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.

Me gustan tpdos sus productos. Ninguno en especifico, me gustan la mayoría que he probado,, y si he tenido mala experiencia, es por la vendedora
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
columbus, OH

Smolder eye kohl is my favorite eyeliner ever! I use and wear it just about everyday. It's great for any look, but better for smoking eye looks.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Brooklyn, NY

Love these pencils my fav is the color tealo a beautiful green old school not sure if it's availability used weekly very smooth and long wearing
Areliz P.
Areliz P.
sonora

Mac es una de las pocas marcas que están a mi mano para poder comprar, asi que se esta haciendo una de mis favoritas asi que seguire comprándome
Karla W.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA

This pencil is so pigmented! I bought the color fascinating to use in my waterline and it shows up in one swipe so it doesn't irritate my eyes.
jenna M.
jenna M.
Surprise, AZ

I have this in two shades, a deep green and black. They are both so pigmented and I don't need to use a lot to get the effect I am looking for.
Carol P.
Carol P.
West Covina, CA

Amazing product, can't go wrong with this color glides on soft and quick and doesn't rub off easily as others. A must have in your make up bag
Anastasia G.
Anastasia G.

Nothing outstanding that I've had a chance to notice. I'd rather buy the mechanical pencil next time. I never have a pencil sharpener on hand.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.