Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Nidzer A.
Nidzer A.
Germantown, MD

Again another amazing product that my whole family use especially one of my cousins who is a professional makeup artist ans we all love it so much!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Winnetka, IL

I love the color, however, it is dry and hard to go on. I use it for a subtle look during the day. I prefer something more dramatic in the evening.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
San Francisco, CA

The first eyeliner I ever used. They're great when it comes to pigment but if you have watery eyes, this may not stay on for a long period of time.
Glory O.
Glory O.

Mac Cosmetics Eye Kohl is one of the darkest black eyeliner I have ever used.. It's very black and last all day.. It also very soft and last long.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA

Goes on smooth, nice pigment, but wears off way to quickly on my lids. I usually have to reapply mid way through the day to keep it looking fresh.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Toronto , Ontario

Amazing product!!! Loved it!!!!The product was well worth the price and lasted a long time.
I recommend the product for all your eye makeup needs.
Ophelie D.
Ophelie D.

I like the smooth of this pencil but I'm a way too sad because he is hard to take off with make over I have too spend a lot of time to take it off
I absolutely love how moveable this MAC liner is, i can line my eyes, then easily go back to smudge it in for a smokey eye. Pigment is excellent!!
Helen t.
Helen t.

Love love love.....
Perfect texture.... lasts forever still have it on next day..... smooth on the skin and feels luxury to use..... Def recommend
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA

Nice color. Smooth and great color. I don't like that it smudges easily. Not my favorite MAC product. I usually buy everything but the eye liner.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.