Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Eppy M.
Eppy M.

I expected the color to be a little darker than the way it turned out. It would have been perfect had it given me the blacker effect I was looking for
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL

The eye kohl in Costa Riche is the best warm brown color for blue or green eyes. I highly recommend it to everyone that wants to bring out their eyes.
Josey T.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY

Easy to apply, stays put pretty well even without using primer. I used a brush and got a lighter effect but using my finger tip gave a bolder effect.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI

All the Mac eye kohls are amazing they have so much pigment and literally do not budge at all, all other their colors show up great and last all day!
Candela C.
Candela C.
Buenos Aires

Me gusto pero no tanto, los colores no se veian como se supone que debería verse, pigmenta bastante bien pero se borra al poco tiempo que te lo pones
valeria v.
valeria v.

This product is excellent is easy to maneuver , is very durable, easy to remove with make-up removal wipes or , I recommend it all, love mac products
Helen Q.
Helen Q.
Bella Vista, AR

Love all that is Mac! Good to know that I always get quality products and never have to worry about what I order from this company! Simply the best!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hoboken, NJ

I got this in feline because I saw so many people posting about this, but it didn't stay in my waterline and just smudged all over my face and eyes.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Chestnut Hill , Ma

I find that Mac eyeliners leak down my eyes but I could just have over watery eyes. I do love the trick to heat t up so it goes on. Nice and smooth.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
San Francisco, CA

The first eyeliner I ever used. They're great when it comes to pigment but if you have watery eyes, this may not stay on for a long period of time.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.