Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
miami, florida

I have been using this smolder kohl eyeliner from MAC for YEARS ... must've been through at least 10-12. Is goaod product, so pigmented..!! i recommended
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

The only kohl pencil I wear. It glides on easy and with one swipe you get the desired results of perfectly lined eyes. This is a staple in my makeup bag.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.

This is my absolute fav pencil eyeliner. I haven't found another liner that goes on n stays on so dark...great colors and don't have to keep reapplying.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN

Honestly my favorite eyeliner specifically for my bottom lid. I have been using it for over 10 years now consistently and have yet to find a better one.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Castro Valley, CA

This brand and definitely one of the best, I love the MAC products, has great quality and duration. I trust in the products and whenever I can use them.
Madde G.
Madde G.
Bucharest

This product is of good quality, with a soft texture and goes on well.A great eyeliner, applies easily, lasts well and a great colour for everyday wear.
LaShunda H.
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX

This eyeliner does not smudge. It lasts all day. I love all MAC products. I have only bought the pencils twice but the eyeshadow i have numerous colors.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.

This product is just a normal eyeliner that is way overpriced. Don't get me wrong I love Mac but this eyeliner dried out quickly and the color was dull
Krsna S.
Krsna S.

MAC has the best Eye Liner. It's worth every penny, i just love it. This eyeliner certainly was not as irritating to my eyes compared to so many others
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL

The eye kohl in Costa Riche is the best warm brown color for blue or green eyes. I highly recommend it to everyone that wants to bring out their eyes.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.