Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, Florida

Super pigmented, the color is very intense, the texture super creamy, is easy to do an eyeline with this pencil, i don't like too much the price but is worth it.
Hazeema A.
Hazeema A.

Awesome product
look very classy .long lasting.really worth to spend.really good.its long so u can use for an year.pure dark black.very creamy also.its perfect.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Boston, MA

MAC Eye Kohl is long-lasting, smudge-free, smoothly applied, and has a deep rich color. Highly recommend these, especially in Teddy, a shimmery chocolate brown.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I usually don't like wooden eye pencils but these are the best. I love costa riche perfect to make green or hazel eyes pop. So glad I took kathleenlights advice
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
New Albany, IN

These are my go to eyeliner pencils. They glide in easy and have great color. I have found the pencil breaks easily in my sharpener which is the only downside
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Houston

This is one of my favorite pencil eyeliner. This is super pigmented and it glides on easily. I love the finish look this eyeliner gives compared to drugstore.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Fort Irwin, CA

Helps me so I can practice my make up on paper so I can get it perfect on me I love to experiment with bright colors but day to day it always browns and gold
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT

Kohl eyeliner is definitely a must have. Glides on super smooth and doesn't wear off by the end of the day. It gives you pencil precision with a liquid feel.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH

MAC eyeliners are the best, they go on extremely smooth, they are not cakey like some other brands. They also stay on and don't slide off when it's warm out.
Ami V.
Ami V.
Wyandotte, MI

Eyeliner is not a staple in my make up but I do like this as a basic black for an elegant evening look. Its good quality and provides a dramatic smoky eye.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.