Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Fresno

I love the color and how dark this eye liner is. It stays on for a great length! I love mac products because you can always count on them to have the best quality for a good price.
Alex S.
Alex S.

Have the colour stubborn brown. Very pretty and a bit softer then black, for day to day looks. Good lasting power, but haven't tried on my waterline. Only use on my upper eyelid.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Coweta, OK

I love the eye khols. They sharpen super easy and the color payoff is wonderful. You can achieve a dramatic Smokey eye with these as the smudge beautifully in the under eye area!
Tisyphone R.
Tisyphone R.
La Mesa, CA

I love this product, but halfway through the day I have raccoon eyes. Trying different primers and ways of applying it in hopes of finding the perfect way to wear this khol......
hilary h.
hilary h.
Tyler, TX

Love this liner. It is so dark and rich and goes on so smoothly. It stays well and tends to be a little harder to get off by the end of the night but definitely worth the money!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Chesapeake , VA

I have a really hard time finding eyeliners that stay on all day plus give me the pigmentation I'm looking for. This Eye Kohl by MAC is the best! It's my go to for a smoky eye!
Anne-Margaret G.
Anne-Margaret G.
Brandon, FL

I absolutely love love the way Mac works on my face and it last all day and night. I don't have to touch up or add any other layer of eyeliner or anything of that nature.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I am a makeup artist and I use this for my client's waterline. It stays really well and is a nice rich black. A tip: set it with black eyeshadow and it will stay all day!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Toronto

Not the best pencil I've used. I find the product does not last all day and quickly comes off from the corner of my eyes. Really have to warm the product before applying.
Nicoly S.
Nicoly S.

Muito maravilhoso acabamento perfeito só compro desse sem palavras para esse produtos quando comprei pela primeira vez achei que seria ruim mas quando usei me apaixonei
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.