Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeliner
Photos (8)
Kristin L.
Kristin L.

Great to use as an eyeliner with the 266SE brush. Just be warned - a little goes a long way. And make sure you have a little extra loose power around your eyes. It makes clean-up a lot easier.
Vidya R.
Vidya R.

I have used MAC eye shadows and eye products for years now and these are my HG products. The staying power is fantastic, doesn't smudge and has an amazing velvetty feel to it. Highly recommend
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

These eyeliners sharpen beautifully and last a long time. The application is smooth and lasts all day. MAC creates such beautiful colors-both wearable and funky for this New York City gal!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Newport Beach, CA

Mac Eye Kohl eye liners are some of the best! Creamy and smooth and stay on all day! These can also be smudged out to create other looks. I have a ton of colors of these and all are great
Trina S.
Trina S.
Seattle, WA

I use MAC Eye Kohl in Feline. It's great for starting a smokey eye look. It's super black and behaves a bit stronger than most other kohl formula pencils I've tried. It stays on better.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT

These are a classic for MAC cosmetics ! They are the right amount of everything ! Easy to apply, Don't pull or tug on the eye... the colors are always very opaque! Highly recommended !
Juliette N.
Juliette N.
San Diego, Ca

I Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth, stays put all day. Some eyeliners shift and smudge on my skin, but Mac eyeliners consistently hold up. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Atlanta, GA

How can you not love Mac eyeliner?! This eyeliner glides on easily and the color is perfect. I've been using the black kohl liner for years and it is still a staple in my make up bag.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

This eye liner is consistently high quality! My favorite color is tarnish. It's a dark green/black and applies so easily and smooth. I think everyone should own at least one eye kohl!
Su W.
Su W.

My all time favorite go-to liner. Gives a good black solid line with a lot of staying power. It will literally last all day into the night without needing a touch up or reapplication.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.