Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Springfield Gardens, NY

I have the black one and i am not a big fan of it
It smudged everywhere and does not stay in my waterline
I prefer blacktrack the gel eyeliner way more
Its amazing it it will stay for 24h if you want
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA

I love this liner! I've been using these products for years! I'm loyal to my products that I use and cost is also important to me. The quality and the price are always important in my decision making
Deepti C.
Deepti C.
Rockwall, TX

I have used this product for many years now and I love the deep line it gives me. I use this on my lower lid and love how smooth it is. I use this daily and one pencil can last me at least 6 months!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
United Kingdom

This eye kohl really made my eyes pop. I bought it as a treat and it really passed my expectations of the product. If you want to impress someone or get noticed, I suggest a handy helping of this!
Ellen L.
Ellen L.

Love the liner. I have oily skin and most of the liners I've used in the past fades and smear within the hour. The coverage is fabulous and it takes longer than an hour before it starts to smudge.
Marisabel R.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA

This is a great eyeshadow to complete an evening look. I don't go out much anymore so I don't find myself using it often. If u do go out this is the first eyeshadow I pull out of my bag of tricks
Marih M.
Marih M.
Brooklyn, NY

It's so nice I love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I like the color of it and I use it almost every time I do makeup it comes in a nice packaging and it's worth the money I will buy it again absolutely
Kasey J.
Kasey J.

I love this eyeliner. I use the 'tarnished' (dark green) most often and it is a great shade. It stays on well and goes on easily. The only thing I wish is that it would sharpen to a point easier.
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS

I truly see why MAC has a name for cosmetics, the colors are so precise and they really deliver. I like hoe MAC is held to a higher standard and delivers better than some even higher end brands.
Crystal q.
Crystal q.

Was hoping for the price it would be better than drugstore makeup but it still ended up smudging on me. :( overall i like this for smokey eye but not for a lid liner. I do like how creamy it is.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.