Add a Photo

Randia V.
Randia V.
Daytona Beach, FL

It's great I love it !!!
This is such a versatile liner! First off it's extremely inky black which i <3 I don't see any nuances of green or blue or any other colors. Just matte black. I wear this w MAC Fluidline BlackTrack. What I do is line my eyes w the BlackTrack 1st allow to dry then fill in any gaps w Smolder & tight line w it. I don't normally wear waterline/bottom lashline daily (I've got glasses), so I've not tried water lining but for tight line this is gr8 (normally I don't line lower lid coz of my extreme oily skin I'm guaranteed pandas ALL products), this actually stays in place & I do it on powder products only no creme products bare lids it stays on best thou! I kno many people R sayin it smudges mine stays in place not complaining & the other way to use this is to smoke-smudge it out (smallest concealer brush or qtips), also somexs I add MAC Carbon e/s over it w an ELF bent angle brush). It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I don't normally buy expensive kohls when I kno NYC/wnw do same thing for $1 but I think this is a lot better for tight line coz it's so soft. It doesn't claim to be H2OProof nor long lasting.
Thalia B.
Thalia B.

It's hard for me to find an eyeliner I love because I have really oily eyelids, so liner usually smudges or slides right off. I usually stick to a waterproof liquid formula because it lasts the best on me, but if I use a pencil I always go for this one. The color selection is amazing, and the staying power is better than other pencils I've tried. I love MAC's eye kohl because it smudges and blends easily while you're applying it for a smokey effect, and then sets and stays put. You can also build it up pretty well for more of an intense look and bolder color. Definitely try it!
Frankie L.
Frankie L.

Betsy R.
Betsy R.
Miami,Fl

Palak P.
Palak P.
Bryan, TX

It's called kohl in US, but I grew up in India so this is called "Kajal" there. This is by far the best kajal I've used, my go to used to be L'oreal, but after I came across this in my Macy's store, this has been my favorite. I use it for creating a smokey eye look, also for everyday use I apply kajal on my water line and upper lid where the eyelashes grow(not like an eyeliner). It gives me an ethnic look. My favorite kajal.
Mabel H.
Mabel H.

I have the color "Teddy" which is a reddish brown with sort of gold shimmer, very pretty, I guess it would be even better on green or blue eyes (mine are brown). It's very easy to smudge (as most kohls are) to create a nice smokey look, is not that long lasting but I guees it has to do with the formula being creamy and my skin being oily, but all in all if you want to try a MAC eyeliner, I'd say to start with this one!!
Fouzia C.
Fouzia C.
Jamaica, NY

For me this is the only choice for me. It stays in place and it lasts log. Applying it is a cinch, it glides right on.I purchased this in 'smolder' and it is by far the darkest, longest lasting eye liner I've ever used. It applies smoothly in a matte finish. I've gotten three (3) so far and the quality is consistent. Also, unlike other eye liner types, this pencil doesn't run out quickly... so keep it sharpened!
Sari A.
Sari A.
Wellesley Hills, MA

This has been my favorite go to eye liner for years. I have been trying new ones and keep going back to this one. They glide on and are super easy to smudge out. However, sometimes they do smudge underneath my eyes and I have to clean it up. Costa Riche is my favorite, it makes brown eyes pop! They have a great color selection and I would definitely recommend checking these out.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK

This has been my go-to eyeliner for over a decade. It goes on smooth, never skips or tugs at my skin, doesn't smudge (unless I want it to), lasts all day without budging and is beautifully pigmented. Blooz and Costa Riche are my favorites and I have bought them dozens of times, even as backups. The pencil does last a long time though! This is my holy grail eyeliner!
Karah M.
Karah M.
British Columbia

This is my least favorite eyeliner in the whole world. It's so firm it doesn't even make a even straight line. Comes out patchy and the only thing I can really use it for is my lower lashline or waterline. I simply can not make it work on my lid and it rather firm. I have it in the black shade. I only like it because I can use it towards my back to mac program.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Las Vegas, NV

How long do the contour palettes last
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI

What does this actually do ?
Katy H.
Katy H.

Are these products blendable?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX

Does anyone have a suggestion for a shade that is good for hazel eyes? I've heard Costa Riche is good but it doesn't look too special too me
Shakeelah J.