MAC Cosmetics MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow LUNAR uploaded by Jessica Nicole T.MAC Cosmetics MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow LUNAR uploaded by Jessica Nicole T.MAC Cosmetics MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow LUNAR uploaded by Micole B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow LUNAR
  • "This eyeshadow is a very creamy and pigmented shadow! I love this shadow for for the center of my lid. It gives such a great highlight! " in 3 reviews
  • "I love this Mac line. I bought one of these extra dimension eyeshadows, and it's fantastic. It's smooth & long lasting. " in 3 reviews
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
A fun color to wear! It’s vibrant, so make sure you have the tone to pull it off or wear it to the appropriate occasion. The price is your typical Mac product and it is long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Kate L.
Austin, TX
I am in love with this new product from MAC!!! I have hazel eyes & can pretty much wear most colors when it comes to eyeshadow. I own several of the extra dimension eyeshadows because I absolutely love their high quality. They are highly pigmented, stay very true to color, even without a colored shadow paint pot base. You can apply it with a brush or your finger directly. They go on so smooth & are very easy to blend. I am addicted & will definitely be adding more to my collection! I absolutely recommend this product.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Very pigmented shimmery and metallic. One swatch and I was in heaven. Bought in silver sun and I am so happy ! Highly recommend and I am going to review this on my page with a new look. It was very light and creamy as well
Cagney H.
South Charleston
MAC Cosmetics MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow LUNAR is an awesome eye shadow. It is smooth and has a nice color. It lasts a long time. I love the color choices. It is definitely my go to eye shadow. I also enjoy the other colors that Mac has to offer. Would definitely recommend.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This for is different!! I love colors like this, if ever I'm in the mood to switch it up and be colorful , I use my mac eyeshadows! They only have about every color you could of! Xo
Crystal H.
Whitehall, PA
This product is very well made. There is a lot of pigment. I am a first time user. My eye color is blue, but this shadow is dark enough that it doesn't clash, and I like the color, which is cool because I'm more of a brown toned/reds/ and neutral eye shadow girl. This shadow is very blend able and stays true to color.
Faye O.
Columbus, OH
Awesome. It looks really dark, but you can apply it dark or light. I use it to line my eyes and as a shadow. I also mix it with lighter colors to create a different look. Believe it or not, you can add a nice red lip color to this to create a beautiful plum colored lip.
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ
Mac eyeshadow are compact and convenient the mirror that is included is a nice touch the shadow pigment has a great shimmer stayes on and wipes away without a problem
Ames L.
San Ramon, CA
Great color. Adds lots of definition to the eyes and the color really pops. Make sure to use a matte primer to really bring out the color and helps last thru the day.
Belinda H.
I really enjoy the Extra Dimension formulation, so usually buy anything with that finish. This color is no exception, it's a fabulous formula just as expected. I really like this color with my brown eyes. I personally don't think you can go wrong with the Extra Dimension products!
Shanya B.